room service menu

gizmo13

anyone have a copy of a room service menu from the pearl or any other ship

From the Jewel, but I'm pretty sure it's the same for every ship. Also, it's possible that the menu has been updated slightly since I took these pictures (Sept 2009) but it's probably very similar.

IMG_8721.jpg

IMG_8723.jpg

I typically sail Royal Carribean but this year I just wanted to take a cruise where I didn't have to fly first so I'm doing the Dawn Boston to Bermuda. On RCCL you could order anything from room service that was being offereed in the Main Dining Room - is this true for NCL ?

• 2 weeks later...
Can you have a bucket of beer delivered to your room?

Yes...anything from the bar can be brought by room service...you will still be charged the bar 15% auto gratuity and the room service steward does not share in that.

Of course you can buy the bucket of beer at a bar and take it back to your room. You'll see people doing that all over the ship -- or at least taking back any that remains after having a couple on deck:)

Of course, we would tip room service on our own for delivering the beer.

We couldn't buy a the bucket ourselves at the bar and take it back to the room, could we?

You may take the bucket with you anywhere you go (I saw several people clinging to them like they were life preservers;)). (and your steward will ice it for you, as will any bar).

You may take the bucket with you anywhere you go (I saw several people clinging to them like they were life preservers;)). (and your steward will ice it for you, as will any bar).

That's funny-that will be my DH on our cruise next year....:p

Of course you can buy the bucket of beer at a bar and take it back to your room. You'll see people doing that all over the ship -- or at least taking back any that remains after having a couple on deck:)

Thanks! This will be our first cruise so I have no clue what we can or can't do. I just know my DH would like to have some beer in the room as well as on deck.

Good info to know in advance. :)

Thanks! This will be our first cruise so I have no clue what we can or can't do. I just know my DH would like to have some beer in the room as well as on deck.

Good info to know in advance. :)

You are also free to take your mixed drinks anywhere on the ship, you don't have to consume them where you buy them.

Archived