Surprise trip for Daughter - Conquest 6-26 - Lots of fun - Pictures & Review

texnewbie

Nassau!!!!!

We found the stand where they would take our little vouchers.. so I ordered a hamburger, ff and a coke and Rae had chicken, ff and a Dr. Pepper... we will say the cokes and Dr. Pepper we the best... They were fountain drinks... We decided to sit right next to the walk up window but it was right under a really big umbrella... Which was a really good choice because the rain started coming down. It was so nice... Plus we were eating right under our umbrella outside in the rain. Hmmmmmm. That was so sweet...

We finished our food, got FREE refills on our drinks and decided that we would dart over to the Aquarium to get out of the rain, well so did the rest of the people at the resort... Yes, it was packed, so, we found the ladies room and made a quick dart to it... We tried to figure out what we wanted to do and we remembered that we didn't take a picture of our toes in the sand...

So after a few minutes the rain had slowed and we decided to wonder our way back to the beach.

I'm really sorry that I didn't get pictures of lunch, aquarium, rain and wondering around in this area... I just wasn't thinking very straight...

The Beach!!!!!!

267.jpg

Sun Tanned Toes Ticklin the Sand...

268.jpg

272.jpg

273.jpg

Now I had on this really cute cover up skirt that I got on line somewhere... and I really loved it...

So we took off our cover ups and had someone take our picture in the water...

269.jpg

I even wore a tankini so I could slide on all the slides, with out any problems...

270.jpg

More to come in that beautiful water...

Nassau!!!!!

Notice how beautiful the water was....

It was amazing and so nice and warm...

275.jpg

271.jpg

274.jpg

277.jpg

278.jpg

Notice the really cute black skirt laying on the beach... (I couldn't find the pictures with the skirt in it) Well, that was my cute black skirt... I forgot it... It started raining really hard right after we took these shots and we ran to find cover...

More to come...

Final review of Atlantis...

Carolyn

Carolyn, you are so right! Family first! You sound like Suzy Orman. LOL I'm making memories and giving my DD life experiences. Disney has some good memories for me and now i'm making them with my DD. I suprised her with a trip last year to Disney. I packed her bag and did all the planning without her knowing. I picked her up from school early and told her as we were headed to the airport. She was so shocked and in disbelief. I was so sure I was going to slip up. She said it was the best trip of her life! LOL You can't beat that. She wants to go again this year.:eek:

What time did you get to Nassau? I am looking forward to the rest of the story.......and hearing what your thoughts were.

Tanya

I have loved your review so far. It has been great for showing the kids the ship! But we leave Saturday and sail out Sunday. Please post the excursions you did at the other two ports! Thanks so much. Janet

I have loved your review so far. It has been great for showing the kids the ship! But we leave Saturday and sail out Sunday. Please post the excursions you did at the other two ports! Thanks so much. Janet

Good Morning...

In Freeport, we took a Taxi over to Our Lucaya, walked to the police station and then walked down this really narrow walk way to the beach. It was an ok beach not like Atlantis beach... But it was nice

In Key West - We just shopped caught a Taxi to Fort Zackery Beach and then back to Duval street to walk around. Nothing to exciting..

Carolyn

Carolyn, you are so right! Family first! You sound like Suzy Orman. LOL I'm making memories and giving my DD life experiences. Disney has some good memories for me and now i'm making them with my DD. I suprised her with a trip last year to Disney. I packed her bag and did all the planning without her knowing. I picked her up from school early and told her as we were headed to the airport. She was so shocked and in disbelief. I was so sure I was going to slip up. She said it was the best trip of her life! LOL You can't beat that. She wants to go again this year.:eek:

What time did you get to Nassau? I am looking forward to the rest of the story.......and hearing what your thoughts were.

Tanya

Tanya...

Memories are so much better then anything in the world...

Surprises Trip are the best.... I love them

We've done a couple of surprise trips to Disney

and yes, I've taken my teen age kids out of school for a week to play in Disney...

Rae thinks it's so easy to just pack up and go somewhere... Hahaha. She doesn't realize the cost of everything.

How old is your daughter???

Thanks for reading

More to come

Carolyn!!!!!

I am loving this review and can't wait to hear the rest of it! I took my daughter on a cruise last year for her 21st birthday and wish I had thought to take the pictures you did and write down all the details. I would love to relive it again. Reading about your trip is the next best thing!

wow i am going to have to make this trip soon...this looks so fun...

Your trip is coming really soon... 26 days!!!!! Are you getting so excited???

Did you get the room decorations ordered??

Carolyn

I am loving this review..

Thank you so much for reading...

Carolyn

I am loving this review and can't wait to hear the rest of it! I took my daughter on a cruise last year for her 21st birthday and wish I had thought to take the pictures you did and write down all the details. I would love to relive it again. Reading about your trip is the next best thing!

Thanks!! Did you go on Conquest also??

It's been such a fun trip...

Thanks for reading

Carolyn

Good Morning...

In Freeport, we took a Taxi over to Our Lucaya, walked to the police station and then walked down this really narrow walk way to the beach. It was an ok beach not like Atlantis beach... But it was nice

In Key West - We just shopped caught a Taxi to Fort Zackery Beach and then back to Duval street to walk around. Nothing to exciting..

Carolyn

I didn't mean to rush you, but time is short! :eek: My kids are 18 and 10. As crowded as it was, would you do the Atlantis trip anyway? Thanks again.

I didn't mean to rush you, but time is short! :eek: My kids are 18 and 10. As crowded as it was, would you do the Atlantis trip anyway? Thanks again.

Not for the price that they charge... I was really disappointed... Now if I was going on an off season time yes I would go... But this is there busiest time.. There were also 3 cruise ships in port? How many will be in port when your there?

It was just really busy!

sorry to give you that information..

Carolyn

Tanya...

Memories are so much better then anything in the world...

Surprises Trip are the best.... I love them

We've done a couple of surprise trips to Disney

and yes, I've taken my teen age kids out of school for a week to play in Disney...

Rae thinks it's so easy to just pack up and go somewhere... Hahaha. She doesn't realize the cost of everything.

How old is your daughter???

Thanks for reading

More to come

Carolyn!!!!!

My Daughter is 9. When she was in kindergarden I took her out of school for 2 weeks. A week long trip to Disney and then a weeklong trip on a cruise. The teachers tried to give me a hard time about it. I had to withdrawal her. Needless to say she has more memories of our trips than what she has learned in school. I through in some learning in with the fun parts. I just wish I could home school her but I want her to have the social interaction.

If they only had a clue as to how much it costs and the details that go into it. One day they will appreciate all we have done for them and it will bring us closer.

I'm so enjoying your review and can't wait for more. My DD and I (she is 22) are very close and do a lot of fun things together. We went on a Disney cruise when she graduated from college and it was so much fun! We just got back from a New York where we saw a musical which is one of our favorite things to do! So...your review is really entertaining for me since I have the same type of relationship with my DD. Thanks so much for taking the time to share and I'm loving your photos too!!

[quote name='texnewbie']Your trip is coming really soon... 26 days!!!!! Are you getting so excited???
Did you get the room decorations ordered??

Carolyn

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know right...
I haven't ordered it yet but I will this week, along with a cake for her bday. Hope to have that served at the elegant night:D she is going to love it...Im also going to have her wear a crown as she is my lil Princess;)

[quote name='nikita']I'm so enjoying your review and can't wait for more. My DD and I (she is 22) are very close and do a lot of fun things together. We went on a Disney cruise when she graduated from college and it was so much fun! We just got back from a New York where we saw a musical which is one of our favorite things to do! So...your review is really entertaining for me since I have the same type of relationship with my DD. Thanks so much for taking the time to share and I'm loving your photos too!![/quote]

I wanted to go to New York and catch a couple of shows but I was to scared to go just Rae and I... One day we will go there...
Disney Cruise is next year... I don't know when but I want to go on one so bad...
Thanks for reading. It's been so much to write and remember the funny things we did together..
Carolyn

[quote name='perry36099']Great review! So glad you guys had such a great time.[/quote]

Thanks!!!!

[quote name='Cruise_Q']Yeah I know right...
I haven't ordered it yet but I will this week, along with a cake for her bday. Hope to have that served at the elegant night:D she is going to love it...Im also going to have her wear a crown as she is my lil Princess;)[/quote]

I love the princess crown... that's perfect Rae would so wear a crown. She really thinks she's a princess... I know your daughter will love every minute of it... Your suck a sweet mom!!!! B'day cake at Elegant night perfect....

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]Nassau!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Atlantis...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]My short review on it...:D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]It is the most awesome place I've ever seen. I would love to spend a few days there on vacation... But to cruise to Nassau and have it as my excursion wasn't a very good choice... for me!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Now I may sound a little wishy washy... and you might understand what I'm saying or I might not make any sense at all but here are my reasons.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]The place was really crowded... but then again, in some places there weren't many people at all. But the places where it wasn't very crowded were areas that only had a beach pool area or just a large swimming pool...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]If I had decided to spend my week vacation at Atlantis and cruise ships came into port and were able to come to my resort and spend the day playing in all of my pools and water slides then I would be a little upset because the lines were exceptionally long and I paid there price for my vacation...:cool: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]I don't know but there seemed to be more people there then I thought there would be...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Now on the other hand, maybe it wasn't as crowded as I thought it was by cruisers but it could have just been all the people staying at Atlantis... :rolleyes: Again, I'm not real sure...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]It was crowded in area's that should be crowded, but it just seem to be extra crowded to me... maybe???[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]3. Now, I've been to Blizzard Beach & Typhoon Lagoon when it was crowded and maybe it just didn't bother me that it was so crowded because I was in Disney!!! I don't know... but I've never been to Schlitterbalm or Atlantis... Which means these crowds could have been manageable... [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Now, We didn't try any of the slides and their lines because we had no where to put our bags because we didn't go back to the locker line and see if it was still as long as our ship... Haha... Maybe this line was so long because the cruise ships and buses had just dropped everyone off...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]We didn't try to find another area for chaise lounge chairs becuase we wanted to have our stuff close to the slide area... sooooo maybe if we would have tried a little harder maybe it would have been better...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Maybe, we just gave up really quick, and headed to the beach WHICH WAS FABULOUS!!!!! then ate our lunch and along came the rain which was so nice... (We hadn't seen rain in a little over a month... We're in a drought in our area) and decided that we would just head back to the ship. Since it was raining...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]So, After lunch we headed back to the beach then we worked our way back to the main building and then over to the Coral Towers to leave. Since we did this we never headed back to the really busy area that we were at earlier that day and it might have been just that moment when we arrived that the park seemed so crowded and busy.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]I don't think we really gave Atlantis much of a chance because my impression was colored by all the cruise ships and people arriving at the same time... Which is a shame for us... We might have been able to find a really great Chaise Lounge chair to put our stuff down on and we might have enjoyed riding all of the slides...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]We just weren't sure...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Sooooo... that's my 2 cents worth... [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Now I forgot to add this: If I hadn't spent almost $300.00 on this excursions I might not have been as disappointed in Atlantis considering we only had 2 hours on the beach... and we didn't attempt to try any of the water adventures... I might try this excursion when it's not peak season..

Carolyn

you did go at a very busy time, I went on a cruise there in Sept 2010 with my 3 daughters and my daughter in law one pool we were the only ones there and the lazy river only had about 20 people it was awesome, but the way I am lovin your review!!!!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]Nassau!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]While it rained for awhile, we made our way back to what we thought was the main building... Here's some area's before the main building...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee221/crb_rodriguez/Cruise%202011/Day%204%20Wednesday%20June%2029%20Nassau/280.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee221/crb_rodriguez/Cruise%202011/Day%204%20Wednesday%20June%2029%20Nassau/281.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee221/crb_rodriguez/Cruise%202011/Day%204%20Wednesday%20June%2029%20Nassau/282.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee221/crb_rodriguez/Cruise%202011/Day%204%20Wednesday%20June%2029%20Nassau/283.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Now, I'm a jeweler... That is what I do for a living... So of course jewelery stores are my favorite places to stop and this store was in the shopping strip inside Atlantis..[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee221/crb_rodriguez/Cruise%202011/Day%204%20Wednesday%20June%2029%20Nassau/284.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee221/crb_rodriguez/Cruise%202011/Day%204%20Wednesday%20June%2029%20Nassau/236.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Once we enjoyed the shopping area, we tried to figure out where to go and finally we just stumbled on it... Now we were suppose to walk down pass the marina and on to the street area to find our bus, but once we walked outside the shopping area there were buses waiting right there for us... But then again, it was raining... [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]We got on our bus and then on walked our table mate family!!!! They are just so much fun. We all rode the bus back to the ship termanial and then we decided to walk around the shopping area... It wasn't raining very hard at this time...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]More to come... Shopping and the Straw Market...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Carolyn[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]Nassau!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Shopping!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]It was so much fun. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Now if you remember, I lost my skirt on the beach... We should have gone back to get it. So all I had on was my swim suit and a T-shirt but I only had my bottoms on... So we wondered in and out of a few stores... then we entered one of our favorite stores... Coach... and up walked the cop that was in the store and he informed me that I could come in the store because I didn't have on appropriate clothes.... so off to the next store we went to find me a little sundress.... So I could look a little more appropriate.... [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Which I agree with the cop... But I was really sad I lost my skirt...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Shopping pictures...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee221/crb_rodriguez/Cruise%202011/Day%204%20Wednesday%20June%2029%20Nassau/285.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee221/crb_rodriguez/Cruise%202011/Day%204%20Wednesday%20June%2029%20Nassau/286.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee221/crb_rodriguez/Cruise%202011/Day%204%20Wednesday%20June%2029%20Nassau/291.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Another Jewelry Store...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee221/crb_rodriguez/Cruise%202011/Day%204%20Wednesday%20June%2029%20Nassau/292.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Straw Market Experience - More to come..[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Carolyn[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]Nassau!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee221/crb_rodriguez/Cruise%202011/Day%204%20Wednesday%20June%2029%20Nassau/293.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]So we finally made our way to the straw market...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Now a little info about Rae... She is very conservative sometimes especially when it looks a little out of her comfort zone.... Now if you knew her you wouldn't think that... She was a dare devil when she competed gymnastics...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]So the Straw Market was a little out of her comfort zone... She really didn't want to go there... She was giving me every excuse in the book. .[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]I'm tired...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]I'm still wet...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]It's raining...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Come on mom, lets go back to the ship...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Now we were in Nassau from 8:00 to 5:00 - this was our longest stop... We got off the ship at 9:00 on over to Atlantis and now over to the shopping area around 2:00... [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]So I knew it wasn't time to hurry back to the ship because it was time to sail...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]So I told her, come on it will be fun....[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]So very hesitantly she came...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee221/crb_rodriguez/Cruise%202011/Day%204%20Wednesday%20June%2029%20Nassau/294.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]of course we started at the first row and Rae realized what this was all about and so she found a purse that we were looking for... [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]The lady was like, "You want purse", "Which purse do you want?"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Rae was like "I don't know", [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]"You pick out purse I give you good deal"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Rae was like, "Mom I like that one"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]and before we knew it the lady had it down and showing it to Rae..[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]I asked, "How much?"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]"$65.00"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]I said, "No thank you"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]She said, "For you, I make it $50.00"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]I said, "$40.00" [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]and she was like "ok"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Then I spotted one that I was looking for in a booth next to the lady we just bought the first one from [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]and I was like "I like that one" and I pointed to it,[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]The lady who helped us said, "I have that purse" [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]It's yours for "$80.00" [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]and I was like "NO, thank you"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]She was like "$70.00"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]I said no thank you and tried to walk away...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]and she was like "$60.00" [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]I was like "Hmmmmm.... Maybe"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]So I ended up buying it for $60.00...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]So excited...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]But Rae was still looking for one other purse... [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]a certian one that looked like a dr. bag...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]So we started heading up and down the isles looking for this one purse. We kept finding it with bright color writing on it and she just wanted it plain... So finally we're on isle 5 way at the end of it... Next to the back wall area... Remind you there are purses and luggage everywhere along with lots of junk.... so we asked this lady if she had the certain purse that we were looking for and she was like[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]"No, but my friend might, stay right here and I'll be right back...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]and off she went... We just stood there, both a little excited because we might have found this purse...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Finally she came back with purse in hand...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Happy Dance, Happy Dance...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]She found it... So we asked "How much?"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]"$60.00"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]"That's to much" "We've already bought 2 purse and we really don't need another one..." Hahaha... You can always use lots of purses...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]So, she said, "$45.00"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]and I was like, "Rae do you really want this purse, we just bought this one" [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Of course she was like, "YES, I NEED that purse, I can us it for.... and for.... and for..."[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]So we started digging in my purse for some more cash and all we had together was $37.00, we had spent my extra cash on Wave runners.... So I didn't have anymore cash...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]So I told her, "all I have is $37.00"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]and she said, "I have bank machine"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]I said, "you have an ATM machine?"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]She was like, "Yes, follow me"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]and off we went, out through the back of the straw market, out through a weird door that exited to an alley and then onto a side street that was off of the main one... Then walked about 1/2 of a block and there was Chase Bank!!!!! So exciting...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]I got me $60.00 cash without any problem,[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Then we followed her back through the same route and gave her our $45.00 for the purse and off we went... No more shopping for us....[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]It was a really big adventure and Rae really loved every minute of it... but of course we were shopping for purses...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]We decided that we would grab a coke in Senor Frogs, but it was a little crowded, so we decided to head back to the ship... [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee221/crb_rodriguez/Cruise%202011/Day%204%20Wednesday%20June%2029%20Nassau/297.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee221/crb_rodriguez/Cruise%202011/Day%204%20Wednesday%20June%2029%20Nassau/296.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Looking at the ships... Love them...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee221/crb_rodriguez/Cruise%202011/Day%204%20Wednesday%20June%2029%20Nassau/295.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Our shopping adventure was so much fun... I want to go back and shop some more...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]More to come...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]Nassau!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]I will say the shopping experience was a blast.... [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]I love my new purse and Rae loves her's too. Although she hasn't carried the last one yet... She's saving it for school...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Now we are walking back to the ship...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Princess Rae!!!! leaving Nassau...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee221/crb_rodriguez/Cruise%202011/Day%204%20Wednesday%20June%2029%20Nassau/298.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee221/crb_rodriguez/Cruise%202011/Day%204%20Wednesday%20June%2029%20Nassau/299.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Entering through security... A little blurry - Sorry...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee221/crb_rodriguez/Cruise%202011/Day%204%20Wednesday%20June%2029%20Nassau/301.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee221/crb_rodriguez/Cruise%202011/Day%204%20Wednesday%20June%2029%20Nassau/302.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]We really had a really great time in Nassau...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Leaving port and dinner at The Pointe - Steak House...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]More to come...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Carolyn
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Archived