I'm going to take this as a sign

kabell99

Haven't booked yet, or played the numbers, BUT I was shocked to find the next fortune cookie I ate the next night said

"You will take a chance in the near future, and win"

So, me thinks I need to play those numbers this week!

Or maybe win lotto then have lots of $$ for trip!! LOL

Now we are talking!!! The long saying on that cookie..geez it was good..too good..LOL....some are so short and stupid this one is for realz..LOL:D..sarah

• 3 weeks later...

I still haven't booked yet (gotta get on that) but I received yet another sign this weekend. I was playing scrabble with my family, and put down a word. As I drew the four tiles needed to complete my seven to choose from, they came up LIDO. In that order. I couldnt even make this up!

• 1 month later...

"From the floors of the ocean, the waves of the tide, a vacation awaits you far and wide"

I still haven't booked yet (gotta get on that) but I received yet another sign this weekend. I was playing scrabble with my family, and put down a word. As I drew the four tiles needed to complete my seven to choose from, they came up LIDO. In that order. I couldnt even make this up!

Id say its pretty obvious... :D

How about this one?

"You need an adventure so look into vacation spot that will give you the type of thrill that you desire."

That was my horoscope on Sept 6. I dont put much stock into them, but that one I kept :) Are you, by chance, a Libra, too? LOL

that I should book a cruise!

DH and I have been talking for several weeks about taking another cruise on the Splendor in the first few months of 2012. We were even talking about it today and looking at/pricing certain dates.

Ordered Chinese food and just now opened my fortune cookie. My fortune reads:

"From the floors of the ocean, the waves of the tide, a vacation awaits you far and wide"

Anyway, just had to share. Thought it was amusing :)

Sounds like a pretty good sign to me.

Archived