I'm going to take this as a sign

kabell99

that I should book a cruise!

DH and I have been talking for several weeks about taking another cruise on the Splendor in the first few months of 2012. We were even talking about it today and looking at/pricing certain dates.

Ordered Chinese food and just now opened my fortune cookie. My fortune reads:

"From the floors of the ocean, the waves of the tide, a vacation awaits you far and wide"

Anyway, just had to share. Thought it was amusing :)

DH and I have been talking for several weeks about taking another cruise on the Splendor in the first few months of 2012. We were even talking about it today and looking at/pricing certain dates.

"From the floors of the ocean, the waves of the tide, a vacation awaits you far and wide"

Sounds like a sign to me. Make those plans sooner rather then latter:D

I love that fortune! It sounds like a sign IMO :p

WOW, sure soundds like a sign to me.:D

That's an awesome fortune!!! It's definitely a sign!

We're on the 2/5/12 Splendor sailing! If you book that one, come say hi on the roll call!

I would have booked it by now already!!!!!!

Out of curiousity, did you play the lucky numbers that came with the fortune cuz ya never know.....

I would love to go back on the Splendor again...I sailed on her for my 40th birthday and stayed overnight on the Queen Mary...wow, what an amazing 8 days I had!!!!! I loved it.....I could watch the magrodome open and close all the time, it is soo cool......specially from a deck chair watching the big screen.....

Need the number to that Chinese place please!!! :D

...Not ONLY would I go ahead and book that cruise... I would take VERY good care of that "little white fortune paper!" Whenever I get the urge to cruise again, I'd make sure I stuck it back in one of DH's future fortune cookies. Maybe it'll work again!

...Not ONLY would I go ahead and book that cruise... I would take VERY good care of that "little white fortune paper!" Whenever I get the urge to cruise again, I'd make sure I stuck it back in one of DH's future fortune cookies. Maybe it'll work again!

LOL! He might begin to wonder after a time over how often you get that fortune, & if it starts looking a bit tattered.

I'd hang on to it for sure. :D

LMAO!! Great Idea!

Don't wait! Book it now!

Archived