Passport question

lilpepper

I made very sure that when I booked all of our travel that all of the documentation I filled out had our middle names to match our passports. I have just printed out our Xpress passes and they do NOT have our middle names. Does anyone know if Celebrity either doesn't use them or something similar? Should I call them to check on this or not worry?

Thanks for any help. It's our first cruise ;)

I made very sure that when I booked all of our travel that all of the documentation I filled out had our middle names to match our passports. I have just printed out our Xpress passes and they do NOT have our middle names. Does anyone know if Celebrity either doesn't use them or something similar? Should I call them to check on this or not worry?

Don't think you need to worry. The matching names are important when traveling by air to an international destination. Enjoy your cruise.

You should not ask this question here. Call Celebrity so you are sure you have the right information.

I just spoke with Celebrity and was told that when you make a reservation on-line, your middle name is not necessary. He said that when you do the on-line check in, you are asked for your middle name and you must check off a box if you don't have one. I told him I thought I had entered that info but it did not print on the pass and he told me to go back in and check and there they were. He also said that middle names do NOT print on the Xpress pass but will show on the check in computer screen.

So all is well. Thanks, I'm glad I called! Hope this helps someone else.

Archived