RCI Website

Something is up with the RCI website.

If you indicate you want to cruise to the Eastern Caribbean in December 2011 on the Oasis of the Seas, the "Advanced Search" will only pull up the western cruise, BUT, if you use the 'Cruise Calendar" you will be able to pull up both the eastern and the western cruises in December 2011

One would think that an "Advanced Cruise" would pull up both eastern and western cruises.

Seems like the RCI site only wants to 'promote' certain destinations over other destinations.

Anyone else experience the same or explain this?

If you indicate you want to cruise to the Eastern Caribbean in December 2011 on the Oasis of the Seas, the "Advanced Search" will only pull up the western cruise, BUT, if you use the 'Cruise Calendar" you will be able to pull up both the eastern and the western cruises in December 2011

One would think that an "Advanced Cruise" would pull up both eastern and western cruises.

Seems like the RCI site only wants to 'promote' certain destinations over other destinations.

There are many problems with the website. I would attribute the unusual behavior to programming errors, not promotional considerations.

This is the same problem I have with the 11/20 sailing of the Explorer -- it only pulls up a July sailing!

If you go round about, you can get to the sail date you want, but it is not an easy process. Same thoughts as you...seems certain sailings are being promoted more than others and it appears that sailings are sold out when they are not.

MARAPRINCE

I was frustrated just yesterday with the website. I was planning to pay my final payment on line, which an email from RCI told me I could do. I clicked on the link in the email which just took me to the sign-in page. From there I searched and searched, but no where could I find a link to take me to a place where I could actually pay for the cruise. Of all things, you would think this would be the most obvious link on the entire site!

I was frustrated just yesterday with the website. I was planning to pay my final payment on line, which an email from RCI told me I could do. I clicked on the link in the email which just took me to the sign-in page. From there I searched and searched, but no where could I find a link to take me to a place where I could actually pay for the cruise. Of all things, you would think this would be the most obvious link on the entire site!

Do you have a MYCRUISES page?

Archived