Help Matching MDR menu to appropriate day

We are sailing on the Allure 7/31 Western. I have seen many links to the menu's and have tried to match them to the Western Itinerary / Night stated on the Cruise Compass. So far, this is what I have.

Day 1 - Sail Away Menu - The Vidalia Onion Tart and Pork Medallions /Mushroom Linguini menu

Day 2 - Chef Dinner/Formal Night - Escargot and Shrimp Ravioli / Duck menu

Day 3 - Venetian Night - Scallop Risotto and Rigatoni / Garlic Tiger Shrimp / Chicken Marsal menu

Day 4 - Surf Dinner - ?? Menu

Day 5 - Chef's Dinner / 2nd Formal Night - Mushroom in puff pastry / Fisherman's Plate (Lobster & garlic shrimp) menu

Day 6 - Anchored in Excellence - Crabcake / New England Clam Chowder appetizer - Cheese Tortelloni and Rack of Lamb menu

Day 7 - Feast of Nations - ?? Menu

Any other pieces to the puzzle? Any changes to what I have?? Ultimately, I am trying to figure the nights we like least in order to make specialty reservations.

Thanks everyone!!

Any recent Allure Western sailers know what is served in the MDR on nights 4 and 7??

Any suggestions on which night is not so great in the MDR and would be a good night to try a specialty restaurant?

Thanks!

The general rule I follow on any cruise is to not book specialty on nights 1 or 2, or the last night, or the second formal night.

The menus in between seem to be the most meh, especially on port days, as lots of people do not use MDR on those nights, so I think they try to save money.

On the Oasis, is lobster night on Wednesday ?

thanks

I would not normally go to a pay restaurant but the TA is giving us a coupon for that.

I do NOT want to book that on lobster night :O)

On the Oasis, is lobster night on Wednesday ?

thanks

I would not normally go to a pay restaurant but the TA is giving us a coupon for that.

I do NOT want to book that on lobster night :O)

It depends on if you are on an eastern or western sailing. Lobster tails are generally served on the second formal night, Day 5 on Western sailings, Day 6 on Eastern. (I believe this is accurate for both Oasis and Allure)

• 3 weeks later...

According to a Cruise Compass I received for the Western Itinerary on Allure, the nights are as follow:

Day 1 - Sail-Away Menu (Casual)

Day 2 - Captain's Gala Dinner (Formal)

Day 3 - Anchored in Excellence (Casual)

Day 4 - Surf Dinner (Casual)

Day 5 - Chef's Dinner (Formal)

Day 6 - Venetian Feast (Casual)

Day 7 - Feast of Nations (Casual)

Hopefully a recent cruiser can confirm.

Archived