Massages - better your place or theirs?

Tanless

While waiting to marks days, weeks and months off the calendar, another question occurred to me:

Do you think massages are better done when you go to the spa, or is it better when they come to your cabin?

The DW prefers getting pummeled in the cabin but I prefer to getting hot stoned in the spa. However I hate having to crawl back to the cabin through the hubbub of the ship after I have just been kneaded into a boneless blob.

Do any of you have a preference?

I did not think that cabin massages were available either. All sorts of issues come to mind which I am sure the cruise line would not want to be involved in.

I have found after being kneaded into a boneless blob I never notice any hubbub.

This is in the Spa section on the NCL site:

Mandara To You

We bring the spa to you. A massage in the privacy of your own stateroom. (Stateroom size permitting)

Mandara To You For Two

We bring the spa to both of you. A massage for two in the privacy of your own stateroom. (Stateroom size permitting)

Personally I would not like a massage in my stateroom. Though maybe it would cut down on their peddling their products during a massage.

billet, Love your avatar :)

Scrolling down the tread, I saw the bug and tied to kill it. Not once but twice before I realized what it was lol.

oops it got loose again. You can stun it by pressing ESC. Thank you for liking it :eek:

Archived