upsell fairy emailed

We are booked in an inside cabin on Empress deck on our upcoming Liberty cruise.

Got an email to upgrade to an oceanview for $35 more pp but going to pass. We are on deck 7 and dont want to be on deck 1 or 2 as having a window is not really important to us.

Looking at the prices, insides are only $10 less than oceanviews so they are probably trying to free up some insides.

The price difference between what we paid and what an oceanview is going for now is about $105pp higher.

Bill

Received call from carnival today wanted to up grade us to Grand Suite for 600.pp told her no thanks. Checked the price for the suites and it would have came out about the same as if I had booked it at the time I did earlysaver.:D:D:D

Received call from carnival today wanted to up grade us to Grand Suite for 600.pp told her no thanks. Checked the price for the suites and it would have came out about the same as if I had booked it at the time I did earlysaver.:D:D:D

It must be upsell call day for 9/3 Dream sailing because we got the call today too for an upsell from our Verandah Cabin to a Grand Suite. I also said no thanks as well, the price was just a couple of hundred dollars less than the past guest price online.

Archived