Allure- Izumi Dinning favorite item? or recommended?

Hello all !!

I would love to do lunch or dinner at Izumi for my upcoming cruise, and i was wondering what is their best sushi roll or maybe item??? I usually dont like raw, has to be somewhat cooked. What is considered a popular item or must try??? And if you have any pictures? :)

tHANK YOU VERY MUCH !!

Bea.

I went there for dinner and the food was very good! Just one thing, the hot rock: food sticks like glue! It's a fight to get the food off the rock, then the meat ends up like shredded beef :(

But the sushi and everything else is amazing!! I had a sushi plate but dont remember which. Could've been the california roll. You will enjoy Izumi no matter what you order!!

I loved going to Izumi last year on the Oasis of the Seas and am looking forward to visiting there again during our upcoming cruise on the Allure of the Seas.

When we were there before, I ordered the "Ishiyaki Grill Set" combo meal which included lots of items from which to choose. My favorite item, which doesn't meet your criteria, was the Crispy Spicy Tuna roll (spicy tuna and asparagus flash fried in panko bread served with unagi eel sauce and roasted sesame seed). My second favorite, also part of the combo, was the Beef Teriyaki hot rock item. Yum!

Archived