Group Event Coordinator not responding to emails

rrobynec

My cruise is Sunday, and I have volunteered to set up the Meet & Greet.

I have emailed the group event coordinator, and have gotten the automated responses back, but no live person has reached out to me.

Should I be worried?:confused:

Some people are getting ready to be enroute soon, and may not have access to email.

I have only gotten e-mail responses when I have coordinated the M & G, first the automated response, then the direct response.

Be sure you have told them the number in the group, as they want to make sure there enough to organize the get together. I'd e-mail again if you don't hear back today.

Good luck.

My cruise is Sunday, and I have volunteered to set up the Meet & Greet.

I have emailed the group event coordinator, and have gotten the automated responses back, but no live person has reached out to me.

Should I be worried?:confused:

Some people are getting ready to be enroute soon, and may not have access to email.

Hi Robyn,

Check your roll call for information....:)

Margaret

I am coordinating my first M&G (I've participated in others) for our NCL Star Alaska cruise. The first email I sent a few weeks ago was quickly replied to as she needed additional info. I just sent it off today and am hoping to hear back quickly as we sail on 8/20.

I had a thought, could it be that someone else from your roll call has also sent in info and they want to work with only one person?

In the meantime, I'd come up with a backup plan for meeting day/time/place if for nothing else to tell those already enroute for the final designated place and time. Or your cabin number so they can call and find out from you, though that will be more work on your part.

Good luck and have a great cruise!

It may take up to a week to hear back, as the coordinator you email, has to contact the ship coordinator, get their response, then get back to you. It isn't a quick process.

When did you email? You should have started the process 3-4 weeks from your sailing date. I'd be worried with less than a week before you sail, but not much you can do about it now.

Good luck!

Maybe ask another Roll Call to see if they were successful and get the person's name that confirmed the M&G. They should have a phone # to reach them. Good luck.

(PS: you've got mail:))

Yes, check you junk or spam folder. Or do a search of your email.

Share the exact email address you typed (not what you think you typed -LOL) and we might be able to help as well.

I see the OP is active on the Roll Call.

I emailed over the weekend to set up our M&G for December and heard today from the Sun's Group Event Coordinator Inez that she has submitted my request for approval.

They use to say a month or so out to contact, but i have been 'checking' on other Roll Calls--to pick up info on ports etc and have noticed quite a few requesting months out and getting so that is why i requested 4 months out too.

maybe contact her again and see.

make sure YOUR SAILING DATE is in the subject line and that YOUR NAME

& RESERVATION NUMBER is inside the email along with your request of how many CC members are in your group--use to be 25, not sure if that number has changed.

Thanks everyone! I did hear back from her, apparently it had gone to my spam folder:o. She had emailed me back a couple of weeks!

We are all set!

oh GOOD DEAL...yeah ALWAYS check the SPAM folder--AMAZING why things get in there!!

HAVE A GREAT CRUISE!!!

just heard back and got ours for December...this was so QUICK...NCL really on the BALL here!!!

Archived