Frustrated

C & L

I have booked the December 3rd 2011 sailing on the Oasis to the Eastern Caribbean.

When I go on the RCI website to check prices; I get two different offerings.

On a "Cruise Search", if I select "Advanced Search" NOTHING shows up for December 3rd!

BUT if I select "Cruise Calendar" the December 3rd sailing does show up.

That's too fishy for me. Does RCI track it's 'booked' cruisers to block certain offerings and not others?

Gave RCI some leeway as to the problems they have been having with their website, but this continues.

Try going to these sites and see if you can book December 3rd on the Oasis for both "Advanced Search" AND "Cruise Calendar".

I can't.

I have booked the December 3rd 2011 sailing on the Oasis to the Eastern Caribbean.

When I go on the RCI website to check prices; I get two different offerings.

On a "Cruise Search", if I select "Advanced Search" NOTHING shows up for December 3rd!

BUT if I select "Cruise Calendar" the December 3rd sailing does show up.

That's too fishy for me. Does RCI track it's 'booked' cruisers to block certain offerings and not others? No, I dont think so. they are not that sophisticated, lol

Gave RCI some leeway as to the problems they have been having with their website, but this continues.

Try going to these sites and see if you can book December 3rd on the Oasis for both "Advanced Search" AND "Cruise Calendar".

I can't.

Will have to do a search ....

I think I know exactly what you mean is happening......I was having the same issues for weeks until I complained to DH...you know what they say, 2 heads are better then one. when you go to RCCL.com to search, do NOT use "advanced" which searches for resident rates or military and senior discounts, use two functions- the month and the ship or port, get up the cruises, then proceed when you want to check into a specific date- and add your advanced information. It works fine that way.

I can get to it under advanced search until I add my state of residence and the discounts I am eligible for. I suspect it is telling me that residency, senior and military discounts do not apply to the Dec 3 cruise.

Archived