LGBT Liberty of the Seas 10-29-2011 Transatlantic Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale (Pt2)

CC Help Jenn

Here what I brought home from the desert....this is just for ME!! YIKES.....I am not sure how I am going to choose.....now to go thru the closet at this house....Glad I have a week to choose.....THAT PERFECT OUTFIT!! HA HA HA!

Mike

018.jpg

Looks like my pile!

Love your pool area We left a yard like that for a community pool. DUMB!

Well I am taking my elbow and going to sleep. After being up all last night I am hoping it is my turn to sleep. The dog is already snoring next to me.

Tomorrow is therapy and going to use the power of the mind. During this new kind of torture I am going to think of everyone of you and see how many names I can remember and perhaps my brainwill not register the pain! YEAH RIGHT..... I live in a delusional world:cool:

Karen good to hear from you again. Save some energy for me. I want to play with all my friends on this trip.

Keep having fun and enjoy every minute. Take pictures. I am only bringing my pocket camera on the trip. I think it will be too hard handling the SLR.

Wednesday I haveyhe photo shoot for my boss for her step son's bar mitzvah. Using a tripod to hold the camera and hope it comes out. As much as I am not crazy about working for her, I certainly want the photos to come out.

Okay cannot put it off any longer. Need to go to sleep.

Mañana friends.

Joyce

Well love to all

Good Morning, Joyce I sincerely hope you are not reading this for many hours. That would mean you are sleeping properly.

Rather cool here in southern England now, a max of low 50s F expected today. At least it means the summer clothes can be laid out ready for the cruise and our Florida sojourn.

Happy Packing and Bon Voyage to those setting off.

Corinne

Good Morning, Joyce I sincerely hope you are not reading this for many hours. That would mean you are sleeping properly.

Rather cool here in southern England now, a max of low 50s F expected today. At least it means the summer clothes can be laid out ready for the cruise and our Florida sojourn.

Happy Packing and Bon Voyage to those setting off.

Corinne

About 3 hours after you wrot it. I had about 2 1/2 hours sleep. I awoke to my arm throbbing in time with the rain coming down. Apparently I have a barometer where my arm use to be. Also I slept without the brace. Trying to be less dependent on it while home. The doctor said I could take it off and it is very uncofortable on my wrist and had. I will tend to move it more without the brace and maybe get it working again. Iwill use it o the plane so as not to get bumped.

Well I have an app with some older movies on itvso I think I shall go watch one.

Later.

Joyce

Thanks for the terrible weather update... stupid me packed the umbrella, need it in our hand luggage....though in London I think it is a little warmer [not much] than you guys up north...hope so.

All packed ready to do our boarding passes in about 1 hr...didn't take more than 30 mins to pack.. everything was ready just needed to be transferred into the suitcases... I weighed Ivors he seems to be well under even mine so hope the scales are right.

Thanks for the terrible weather update... stupid me packed the umbrella, need it in our hand luggage....though in London I think it is a little warmer [not much] than you guys up north...hope so.

All packed ready to do our boarding passes in about 1 hr...didn't take more than 30 mins to pack.. everything was ready just needed to be transferred into the suitcases... I weighed Ivors he seems to be well under even mine so hope the scales are right.

Safe travels......

Good day everyone.

Glad y'all enjoyed your lunch today.

Marilyn, how is Geoffrey getting along? I'm sure lunch was good therapy. Edit: Oops, you posted a response while I was typing. Glad to hear he is doing better.

Sherry, safe travels to you and Ivor. Looking forward to meeting next week.

Adios for now.......(working on my spanish:o:p)

Edited by tahoemc

He's doing a bit better, thanks, but still on crutches and still needing pain meds.

He has had a letter from the surgeon to say he can fly - so we will be on that cruise!!

Hi Marilyn, thanks for the update on how Geoffrey is doing and glad to hear you will be cruising.

He's doing a bit better, thanks, but still on crutches and still needing pain meds.

He has had a letter from the surgeon to say he can fly - so we will be on that cruise!!

OH thats good.............

Sherry safe travels and I'll see you onboard!

Bon Voyage, Sherry and Ivor. See you on board.

Last minute stuff here but I think we could probably live happily with what we all ready have pre packed in the guest room. Ive been happily playing with my new phone and found the free translator app. It lets you save the comments and you can play them when you need them. It also has Catalon as well as Spanish but the Catalon isnt spoken. Havent played with that part yet. Also it seems to work without 3g or wireless if the statement is all ready recorded. Will test that out more though.

Donna

Sherry Bon Voyage ,, Have fun in England ( I know you will)

Sorry I missed your face time call last night. I know your busy today with all the last minute stuff,, So will look for on board..

It's been a poopy day for me and tomorrow will be a real pain in the butt.. Colonoscopy scheduled for 9:30 in the morning...:eek:

I know to much information..

Everyone traveling I wish for you an uneventful and safe journey..:)

Looking forward to seeing past friends and to meeting new ones..

Sherry Bon Voyage ,, Have fun in England ( I know you will)

Sorry I missed your face time call last night. I know your busy today with all the last minute stuff,, So will look for on board..

It's been a poopy day for me and tomorrow will be a real pain in the butt.. Colonoscopy scheduled for 9:30 in the morning...:eek:

I know to much information..

Everyone traveling I wish for you an uneventful and safe journey..:)

Looking forward to seeing past friends and to meeting new ones..

Larry I burst out laughing with you pain in the butt comment! Good luck! THEY do have great drugs with that though.

See you at the hotel!

Sherry, Bon voyage, safe travels to you and Ivor. Looking forward to meeting you on the ship.

Mike, been on the Radiance a couple of times out of San Diego, once round trip to Hawaii, 2nd 9 night down to Mexico. Plus to Alaska, love that ship. Also loved your pictures.

Larry, it will be one of your best sleeps. Love your comment.

Joyce, feel better soon.

One week from today I leave for Barcelona.:D

I know to much information.

OK, in Larry's honor, I believe an encore presentation of Dave Barry's colonoscopy experience is in order. Some of you have probably seen this, as it has been around awhile, but his article pretty much sums it up.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2009/02/11/427603/dave-barry-a-journey-into-my-colon.html

Morning everyone. Bad rain storm with tornados in area last night. Was sleeping only one hour when it woke me up. Got back to sleep finally but only for a couple uf hours.

Well hope our family members here traveling today have safe travels.

Took all my packing envelopes with clothes packed so far, four so far, and placed them in suitcases. Only Jerry's shirts and slacks are still hanging from door. Trying to clean off dining room table so new cleaning person on Friday an actually clean area there. I told Jerry I think six pairs of slacks might be too much. Maybe not, who knows. Confirmed air last night and good thing. They moved me from row 18 to row 46! I had them move me back! Also due to Jerry's status on Iberia who is partner to AA we can bring 70 pounds per bag. Still will need the third for $60. Was trying not to do any carryon except backpack.

So Peter how is your new toy?

Joyce