Think I am going to book tomorrow Epic..

doemichael

We are 99.9% ready to book tomorrow but can anyone help me with some quick questions. I had a quick look through and tried to look at ncl site but just want to make sure of a few things.

Blue Man Group.......is this free? Do we have to prebook this show?

Ice Bar.............Is there a charge for this ?

think thats it for minute. We are NCL newbies, have been on RCL last 3 cruises but have decided to chage next year :)

thanks

I've booked the Epic for January and cannot wait!

Blue Man Group is free and it is suggested you make reservations in advance (it opens up 45 days before your sailing).

There is a fee for the ice bar I think it is $20 or $25 per person and that includes two drinks.

Hope this helps you out!

I've booked the Epic for January and cannot wait!

Blue Man Group is free and it is suggested you make reservations in advance (it opens up 45 days before your sailing).

There is a fee for the ice bar I think it is $20 or $25 per person and that includes two drinks.

Hope this helps you out!

thanks for that..........ice bar .not sure now as I so not drink so expensive lol

BLUE man is free. no reserved seats, but need reservations in advance. if you dont want to get wet then avoid the first few rows. if you do want to get wet they give you free ponchos.

will remember the getting wet bit lol

thanks

Dont forget the 12 doller per person per day service charge or pre pay for £45.50 before you go........i go sept 18 and cannot bloody wait.....oooohhhhhh yesssssss

yes spoke to a TA earlier and she said £45 per person....only problem now is not sure if we want to join at Barcelona or Rome and the Rome flights are not on sale yet lol aghhhhhhhhhh should have just booked the flights before I realised we could do it from rome instead as planning to stay a few days before and would prefer Rome :rolleyes:

thanks for that..........ice bar .not sure now as I so not drink so expensive lol

thanks

They have non-alcoholic drinks, I've seen a menu somewhere but don't remember where. There is an orange cream non-alcoholic drink that sounds pretty good! (I don't drink either).

I found the post about the Ice Bar menu:

The SVEDKA Ice Bar accommodates 25 people and can be reserved from 5:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m. nightly. The cost is $20 per person and includes two signature cocktails. There are six specialty drinks made from SVEDKA vodka and Inniskillin ice wine including:

· Polaris: SVEDKA Citron, Inniskillin ice wine, and lemon/lime soda;

· Cobalt Blue: Inniskillin ice wine, SVEDKA vodka and Blue Curacao;

· Nordic Apple Juice: SVEDKA vodka, Sour Apple Schnapps, Midori and a splash of fresh sour;

· Caribbean Dreams: SVEDKA Citron, Triple Sec and lemon juice;

· Sunburst Yellow: SVEDKA vodka, peach liquor and orange juice; and

· Northern Lights: SVEDKA Citron, Cointreau and Blue Curacao.

There are also two non-alcoholic drinks – the Strawberry Eskimo Kiss made of strawberry puree, pineapple juice and lemon juice and the Creamsickle, with orange juice, vanilla ice cream and milk

Yes, I had it and it was delicious! It is really too cold to spend much time in there - we didn't last the entire allotted time.

They have non-alcoholic drinks, I've seen a menu somewhere but don't remember where. There is an orange cream non-alcoholic drink that sounds pretty good! (I don't drink either).

Archived