Can partitions that divide balconies come down?

Lindylou118

Hi

We are going on a cruise with mum and dad and luckily we have been allocated rooms next to one another (told this was rare). Does anyone know if the partition can be taken down/folded in some way so that we could make the balcony into 1 for the 2 rooms.

Many thanks

Lindylou118

on arcadia, we were in d2, portside right at the bow. whilst in port, we got our steward to open the forward partition. this enabled access right to the most forward part of the deck. overlooking the crews recreation area. great forward views! made a larger almost private area.:)

Hi

We are going on a cruise with mum and dad and luckily we have been allocated rooms next to one another (told this was rare). Does anyone know if the partition can be taken down/folded in some way so that we could make the balcony into 1 for the 2 rooms.

Many thanks

Lindylou118

Can only answer re Azura and Ventura. All balconies have solid full height door panels in each side of the balcony. Ask your cabin steward to open the adjoining one and it can be held back on a metal clasp for the whole cruise.

As far as I know it's only an option on Azura, Ventura and Arcadia.

Also available on Aurora, I travelled on a weekender with some girlfriends & we definately had the balcony door opened. I'm hoping it's an option on Oceana too as we travel next year with the children & were hoping to open up the balcony between rooms??

• 2 months later...

Archived