Beautiful beach with delicious drinks?

mrar

What beach would you reccommend for a group 5-10 friends in their mid 20's? We are looking for a beautiful white sand, clear blue water beach with delicious drinks and something to eat possibly. Thought about Bolongo because Iggy's sounds like they have some pretty tasty drinks but the beach maybe doesn't sound so perfect? Any other thoughts/suggestions?

When exactly are you going? The reason I ask is that during high season it is not unusual to have five or more ships docked at STT at the same time.:eek: When you look at the picture of Magen's Bay it is dotted with a few people, but in reality the place will be crowded and filled with people. Yes, you might be able to walk down a bit to get away from the people, but then you are away for the bar service also. It is a trade off. Personally, I like the water at Iggy's much better, it has a little "action" making it more fun. But if you do decide to go to Magen's, get there early and rent a beach mat. The waitress will bring your cocktails to you directly in the water.

What beach would you reccommend for a group 5-10 friends in their mid 20's? We are looking for a beautiful white sand, clear blue water beach with delicious drinks and something to eat possibly. Thought about Bolongo because Iggy's sounds like they have some pretty tasty drinks but the beach maybe doesn't sound so perfect? Any other thoughts/suggestions?

December. I don't know about the other females (ther will also be boys) but I am spending several hours at the spa (everyone can do what they want in the am) and then I thought we could meet at a beach.

The boys will definitely like Iggy's better. They can rent equipment at the dive shop, and it is a real beach bar. I'm too lazy but try google images or even You Tube.

December. I don't know about the other females (ther will also be boys) but I am spending several hours at the spa (everyone can do what they want in the am) and then I thought we could meet at a beach.

Archived