Oasis of the Seas, best deck to have a room?

nitka

Trying to see where it would be the quietest on this large ship to have a room, but can we have both quiet and convenience? close to everything, but also be away from all the noise, can any one suggest a good place on the ship to book a room?

Hi there,

This is a very subjective topic; ask a hundred people and you will get a hundred answers. My advice, and something we always do, is to book your cabin between two decks of cabins. You say you want "quiet", then don't book a room directly under the buffet, the sports deck, the running track, the pool deck, that type of thing (I'm just giving you examples). Sandwiched between two cabins is usually quieter.

The best deck?... again, subjective. We appreciated Deck 8 because it was the same as Central Park, a quick dash to the Park Café for coffee and pastries in the morning, and fairly close to many other things. You will not be close to "everything", so don't even try. The ship is huge, you'll have to walk "somewhere", so just choose the type of room you want and go for it. We take an ocean balcony because we love the feeling of a little "extra space" - it seems to be an extention of the room, if you will.

Have fun.

thanks for the reply, as a first time cruiser I have no idea how this whole cruising thing is, looks pretty cool, but not sure if its for us yet.. but celecting a ship thats another thing, its hard to decide which ship to go with, right now its between oasis and celebrity eclipse, both sound appealing, we are in our 20s, but just looking to relax and eat ;) no sport activities..

Dan J you are HILLARIOUS! thats what i'm talking about with so many levels how do you know where its best to book a room, you book too high up are you going to end up waiting for the elevators forever, and if you book lower are you going to end up with the gym or pool right over your head lol anyway we need a vacation! and soooon!!

Archived