Web Site Not Working

Responder

Do tell Marc, if you can; what was in the "letter".

Dave, it was an annoyance.

It was marked "time sensitive - open now" so I thought it had to do with our cruise in October. Then, I saw that it was addressed to Seven Seas Society Members so I thought it was fixing concierge benefits. Well, it was just a marketing letter for NEXT YEAR's Alaska cruises. Two pages and they didn't even print on back. Total waster of money; total was of my time.

If they can't get their act together, they are going to run the cruiseline into the Mariana Trench. I hope they never send anythng that is "time sensitive" to me at home in the future as it will probably go straight into the trash.

Hopefully, all the problems on the website (has been getting worse throughout the day) are a sign that they are fixing SSS benefits; more likely, they are just screwing up further or are being hit by a cyber attack. I know it wasn't crashed due to excursion bookings from the 2 April 2012 cruise. ;)

Dave, it was an annoyance.

It was marked "time sensitive - open now" so I thought it had to do with our cruise in October. Then, I saw that it was addressed to Seven Seas Society Members so I thought it was fixing concierge benefits. Well, it was just a marketing letter for NEXT YEAR's Alaska cruises. Two pages and they didn't even print on back. Total waster of money; total was of my time.

If they can't get their act together, they are going to run the cruiseline into the Mariana Trench. I hope they never send anythng that is "time sensitive" to me at home in the future as it will probably go straight into the trash.

Hopefully, all the problems on the website (has been getting worse throughout the day) are a sign that they are fixing SSS benefits; more likely, they are just screwing up further or are being hit by a cyber attack. I know it wasn't crashed due to excursion bookings from the 2 April 2012 cruise. ;)

Mid last week we received a similar "time sensitive" envelope from Regent which had 2 pages trying to sell the late 2011 cruises that have been advertised ad nausium. Haven't gotten one for Alaska cruises as yet. It was also addressed to Seven Seas Society Members.

The number of glossy brochures from both Regent and Oceania as well as Seabourn and Silver Seas is becoming absurd. In a way this is a good thing based on the post office threatening to layoff 100K employees. Maybe the luxury cruise lines can single handidly keep the US Postal Storage Service from losing billions of dollars every year and we can keep our 6 times per week delivery of junk mail. :D

Hope this news from Gerry is what we all expect although a little late for the first concierge cruise. Or, will we be disappointed once again when nothing appears?? Only time will tell or not tell. :confused:

The number of glossy brochures from both Regent and Oceania as well as Seabourn and Silver Seas is becoming absurd. In a way this is a good thing based on the post office threatening to layoff 100K employees. Maybe the luxury cruise lines can single handidly keep the US Postal Storage Service from losing billions of dollars every year and we can keep our 6 times per week delivery of junk mail. :D

Yeah, but look at how many trees they kill..;)

Archived