Latin Food at Bayside

elcuchio24

Anyone had experience with The Knife or Los Ranchos restaurant in Bayside? I'd like to find a decent place with at least semi-authentic food. :)

From an anglo Irish girl, Los Ranchos is great. When you see lots of Latino business folks enjoying a great lunch, you know the food and service is great. Highly recommend.

The Latin American Cafe at Bayside is great for breakfast; open at 8AM even on Sunday.

From an anglo Irish girl, Los Ranchos is great. When you see lots of Latino business folks enjoying a great lunch, you know the food and service is great. Highly recommend.

The Latin American Cafe at Bayside is great for breakfast; open at 8AM even on Sunday.

Thanks!

Ceviche 105 is 1-2 blocks from Bayside ... excellent Peruvian restaurant. Address is 105 NE 3rd Ave.

Since you live in the area, what can you tell me about the hotel & location of the Fortune Hotel/Condo @ SE14th Terrace in downtown Miami?

Since you live in the area, what can you tell me about the hotel & location of the Fortune Hotel/Condo @ SE14th Terrace in downtown Miami?

I really like the location of the Fortune House, as it is close to downtown, yet out of the hustle-bustle of it, and away from ultra-touristy Bayside (if you feel you must go to Bayside, it is a short taxi ride away). You will have a great view of Biscayne Bay, and are within walking distance (by a few blocks) of the Mary Brickell Village area, which has a number of good restaurants, lounges, and nightlife (Perricone, PF Changs, Blue Martini, and others). Gordon Biersch restaurant/microbrewery and Morton's are a block away. A short taxi ride away is Tobacco Road (Miami's oldest bar/restaurant with live music most nights), River Oyster House, and Capital Grille. Since you are close to Coral Way, there are a good number of other Latin restaurants - just ask the front desk at the hotel about which ones they recommend.

Archived