Anyone here currently on MediFast?

Robin122

Well.... I've been doing the Body Pump more as exercise, I guess, and I'm GRADUALLY returning to it now that I've started Medifast... so can't really tell if it's been beneficial from a weight-loss standpoint -- well, it HASN'T been beneficial from a weight-loss standpoint because the time I've been doing it up to this point, it's been PRE Medifast with my now OLD eating habits. We all know how that goes. Can't really answer that question, I guess, is my point here LOL.

H

I need a recipe to get through this box of Medifast eggs....only six more packs to go. I got creative and made two meals out of a packet of chocolate chip pancakes and a packet of the eggs... mixed the two together, added a pinch of baking powder, and then split the result into two meals, adding a 1/4c of water to each one and microwaving for about a minute and 15. The result was barely edible. I powered through it only cuz I didn't want to waste it. Even added a bit of dry cocoa powder and some Splenda to the second one. Just gave it a chocolaty taste. It's NOT SEE'S !!!!!!

Any ideas? At least I know what I DON'T want to reorder.

H

Edited by hapster222

I don't see flab on my arms when I look in the mirror. I know it's probably there, but I just choose to think of it as muscle LOL..... increasing the weight will definitely work toward that end, I imagine, though.

Cheers... H

When would you think I can resume my regular exercise routine. I've cut back to 2-3 days/week VA 6 days a week twice a day. Only walking on my lunchbreak and fun twice/ week? Will that throw me into starvation mode and cause me to hang on to fat?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Well, all the research on this Medifast program that I've done says if you've already been exercising to take it really easy and at about the three-week mark, gradually increase the activity. I think it's really an individual thing.

H

I'm used to walking 5x/week and the gym for a hour of cardio and weight training or boot camp 3x/week. Ivy cut back drastically. Just don't want to get out of the momentum. Going to see how this past week went tomorrow morning and take it from there.

Hap - my scale didn't budge for almost a week and then on weigh in day I was down 2.5, so keep on keepin' on and it will come off.

Karen - do you read the Medifast boards at all? There's a ton of info about exercising there. Even if you're an avid exerciser, you still are supposed to limit it to 45 minutes a day. You're not taking in enough calories to sustain more than that.

Went for a 45 treadmill walk today :)

Yes I have been to the Medifast posts bit still learning my way around on the site. Love the way you can track your meals. Learned to do that yesterday! :) I have see where there are exercise threads. I'll check it out.

Just more familiar and comfortable with CC! :)

Just finished talking to my coach. Was on the TSFL site and not the actual Medifast site...My Medifast! :eek: Looks like a better site than the TSFL and lots more info.....

My bad. .

Edited by nurseingu

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Right on!!

Still stuck here at my last-four-day weight.... still OP... although, I might have been upping my G of my L+G... gonna try to be a little more strict with the food scale. Tried the eggs today in the skillet with a little Rooster Sauce on 'em... not bad... at least I don't have to chuck 'em LOL.....

Cheers... Hap

No, I did 5 days of my own dieting while waiting for the MF to arrive after purchasing and lost 8 pounds that first 5 days... then it's been 10 days since MF official day 1 for 5 pounds since MF day 1. So a grand total of 13 here at MF day 10. No worries... my clothes already fit a lot better and I feel pretty good. We've got one of those digital scales, too, so it's kinda wacky sometimes. You'll step on it and get one reading and then step off and step back on and get another reading, but all in all, I think it's accurate enough.... it finally "settles" into a weight reading after on/off/on/off a couple times.

H

That's right....I remember now. 13 lbs on 10 days is good!!!! I bet you're going to just drop 3-4 lbs overnight. I've done that before. Right Now I'm having a little problem with "going":(. Been taking a few things but nothing is helping. I thing I would have lost more is it wasdn't for that. Have you had a problem with that before?

Well, "going" when there's basically nothing in there is not uncommon. It's not like we're getting the bulk we usually get other than the L+G. I wouldn't be too concerned about it. Keep on drinking that water, and I think I read somewhere in my MF internet travels about using sugar-free Metamucil. Might help things in that direction. It's a few carbs, but nothing earth-shattering.

Good luck with the move ;-)

Here's a link from one of my favorite resources

http://ichoosethin.com/thinblog/medifast-and-bowel-movements/

H

Edited by hapster222