Is Sharkbait still on the Pearl?

clarkg

They were on the Pearl as recently as May. They are incredible, especially the trick at the end of their first show where the guy was balancing on a plank of wood rolling on a pipe rolling on the stage while juggling. We didn't realize how impressive the trick was until we all started tripping on ourselves as we tried climbing the stairs on very rough seas!:rolleyes:

Is the show the same or have they revamped it? It was old the second time I saw it.

I guess they are not allowed to do the juggling on the unicycle anymore, but I always get a lot of enjoyment out of them.

• 3 weeks later...
Why do you say this? Just curious if you know something specific?

Last time they didn't do it and complained that if they wanted to take a chance it was up to them and not some safety agency. I did see a unicycle on the Rhapsody of the Seas a week ago and wondered why they would ban one and not the other. Not sure who banned them, maybe the cruise line?

Last time they didn't do it and complained that if they wanted to take a chance it was up to them and not some safety agency. I did see a unicycle on the Rhapsody of the Seas a week ago and wondered why they would ban one and not the other. Not sure who banned them, maybe the cruise line?

We were on the Pearl in July. Sharkbait did two shows, and they did juggle on an unicycle during the 2nd show.

Pics are not allowed during the show - but they did pose at one point on stage and invited people to take pics. Mine is a little after the pose as I wasn't fast enough, so by the time I snapped they were moving again.

IMG_4780.jpg

We will be on the Pearl again in November, and are hoping they are still there. We really enjoyed both shows.

We were on the Pearl in July. Sharkbait did two shows, and they did juggle on an unicycle during the 2nd show.

Pics are not allowed during the show - but they did pose at one point on stage and invited people to take pics. Mine is a little after the pose as I wasn't fast enough, so by the time I snapped they were moving again.

IMG_4780.jpg

We will be on the Pearl again in November, and are hoping they are still there. We really enjoyed both shows.

Awesome!

Archived