Unique Aqua Class Question

QueenDido

I'm sailing in February on Solstice. I've been on the ship before, but this is my first time in Aqua Class. I've been able to get a lot of great information about that from these boards, but there is one rather unique questions I'm hoping someone can help answer:

One of the Aqua Class benefits listed on the website is "Aroma scent selections". My traveling companion is allergic to most perfumes and scents, although mild incense-type scent is usually fine. Could people who have traveled in Aqua Class previously give me some sense for what these "aroma scent selections" are? Are they strong or mild, what type, etc?

I'm trying to figure out whether to contact Celebrity ahead of time and tell them to not put any aroma in our room, or whether we can just wait and see how we feel about it. Some pretty scent would be nice, but if I wouldn't want to subject my roommate to allergies when we first board!

Thanks!

We were in AQ on the Equinox in April. My wife does not like strong scents. It was not too strong, but we chose to simply remove the reeds from the liquid and the scent swiftly disappeared. It stays in the room from cruise to cruise, so you can easily eliminate the scent if you need to do so.

I am happy to see you posted this question.As I was wondering exactly what the aroma therapy scents were all about too!

I am very sensitive to certain scents lately!The answer put my mind at ease.

This our first time in AQ and we are so looking forward to it.;)

Archived