Upgrades

Going on the Oasis in less then two weeks and wondering when upgrades will be assigned. There are quite a few suites above the JS and OS category still available. Will they move passengers in JS and OS to higher categories and then move passengers from a balcony to JS and OS. Just wondering how this works and who usually gets the upgrades. This is my first cruise as a diamond member.

No one really knows how (or if) upgrades are handed out....just cross your fingers, but don't hold your breath!!!!

Those of us that have been upgraded over time know they are handed out. It has been our experience that they are provided to C&A members. They have happened when we were relatively new to C&A and as recently as January this year. Hopefully you will be upgraded soon!

I am D+ and never one had an upgrade, last cruise we were #2 on the list of D+.

On an upcoming cruise, we book a JS, and another D+ ( less credits) got upgraded to a CL, this came from the revenue side, since CA can not upgrade to to Cl.

Oasis Feb 2011............We were booked in a large bal cabin. Got a voice mail message from RCI the day before the cruise that we were upgraded to a Hump JS. Was a very welcome call...........However, the cabin steward was clueless and thought our JS was not assigned...never got our D+ amenities....had to ask for the coupon books at the C&A desk. I think since it was a last day upgrade our original cabin got our D+ stuff. It was still very much worth it

Archived