Changing/adding a new Credit card on rci webaite

Sonicked

Hi all

Although we are paid in full, I would like to use a different credit card to be linked to my inboard account and also to book shore excursions on. Is it possible to do this on the website or must I wait until onboard? I would like to book some packages but worry the credit card already registered on the site from paying the fares will be charged.

Forgive me, I am a bit of a newbie at this.

Edit to add: forgive the typo in the title. My iPad enjoys not autocorrecting despite being told to...

Hi all

Although we are paid in full, I would like to use a different credit card to be linked to my inboard account and also to book shore excursions on. Is it possible to do this on the website or must I wait until onboard? I would like to book some packages but worry the credit card already registered on the site from paying the fares will be charged.

Edit to add: forgive the typo in the title. My iPad enjoys not autocorrecting despite being told to...

We also wanted to use a different credit card to what RCI had on file and we were able to changed it at the terminal when we boarded :o

We also wanted to use a different credit card to what RCI had on file and we were able to changed it at the terminal when we boarded :o

Hmm.. Thanks :) still wanting to book some excursions and wine packages on the different card. I suppose I should be able to do this on board too?

Hmm.. Thanks :) still wanting to book some excursions and wine packages on the different card. I suppose I should be able to do this on board too?

I have never book excursions on the web site but did it on board :( but with the wine package i think you can put any credit card in when you fill out the form on line i guess sorry not much help :confused:

Hi all

When you do your on-line check-in, you provide a credit card at that time, which will be linked to your SetSail Pass. The credit card does not have to be the same as the credit card you used to pay for your cruise. However, in order to prevent any hold-ups at time of check-in at the Port, the credit card you used to do your on-line check-in must be the same as the one you present at the Port. This credit card will be used for all on-board charges.

When you book excursions or anything else on-line before you sail, you can use any credit card you want, and it will be charged when make the purchase.

When you do your on-line check-in, you provide a credit card at that time, which will be linked to your SetSail Pass. The credit card does not have to be the same as the credit card you used to pay for your cruise. However, in order to prevent any hold-ups at time of check-in at the Port, the credit card you used to do your on-line check-in must be the same as the one you present at the Port. This credit card will be used for all on-board charges.

When you book excursions or anything else on-line before you sail, you can use any credit card you want, and it will be charged when make the purchase.

Fantastic! Thank you so much, this is exactly what I wanted to hear. It shouldn't be a problem to show them the check in credit card provided I can definitely modify it when I do check in.

When checking in at port, you are asked for credit card (the card). From what I can tell, they run that card and your onboard charges go to it unless you go by customer relations and make other arrangements (cash, tvl chk, etc).

Barb

Archived