F1 on the Liberty

TheD1gitalMe

I will be going on a TA on Liberty of The Seas next year and wanted to know if Royal Caribbean broadcast F1 races on board as there will be 2 while I'm on the ship. If they do show them is it just on stateroom TV's, in the bars or the video screen out by the pools?

Thanks

I will be going on a TA on Liberty of The Seas next year and wanted to know if Royal Caribbean broadcast F1 races on board as there will be 2 while I'm on the ship. If they do show them is it just on stateroom TV's, in the bars or the video screen out by the pools?

Thanks

The bars will most likely be showing it

We were on the Liberty TA in April and the Grand Prix was not shown. The only RCL cruises we have ever been able to watch them live were on European cruises where they have been screened on the cabin TVs usually on a German or Spanish channel.

If one of the races is while you are in Europe you may be lucky, otherwise I wouldn't count on it.

Julie

I missed the Canadian Grand Prix back in June (1pm start). Caught the first few safety car laps on the jetblue flight in then we landed:mad:. Rushed to the Allure and was hoping for some type of replay later that evening/week. No dice :(. The cruise more than made up for it although I would love to experience a race with some fellow fans while cruising some day. Would be a neat experience...the bars are open at 8am, no?;)

I am sorry but most likely is not good enough F1 fans need a definative answer before booking. I have same dilema over first race of the season on nos.lol :)

There won't be a definite answer. People will say "I saw it on my cruise" or "No, it wasnt shown on my cruise" but no one will be able to specifically tell you "Yes, it will be shown on the bar on X sailing on Y ship" except RCI. Give them a call. No one here can tell the future.

Thank you for all your responses,

We will be sailing between Barcelona and Cartagen in Spain and will be the Indian GP so would be on at 9:30AM GMT so hopefully pick it up from Spanish TV :). For the Abu Dhabi GP we will be in the middle of the Atlantic :eek:. I know a lot of it depends on licensing rights etc but fingers crossed.

Archived