NCL online issues?

hawaiideb

Got this message:

Please Excuse Us We are working to be back up soon. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Does this happen often? I went online to check with NCL regarding order of a cruise we have deposit certificate holding a cabin for in June, and it wasn't there. All that was there was cruise husband is currently on- Spirit out of NOLA. Any chance they have cancelled that cruise, or is it just a glitch in their system????

my experience is...the message NO (first time today for me)....probs of sorts numerous times thru the month for the last few years YES:(

but i know that if i have a problem one day that the next or day two later it will be fixed or if i really need something i just call NCL.

The website is back up, and the only cruise appearing now is our future cruise in June 2012. It had me concerned, since earlier that one was gone and the one my husband is on now was the only one showing up. I guess corporate was clearing accounts, and had to remove the current one off the boards, and that may have accounted for the weirdness. Just a little obsessive about that cruise I guess, since I"m not on the one this week :)

Debbie

Archived