Epic - Spa Pass or Posh Pass?

Shelbydarling

How does one book a POSH pass? Can I purchase online before leaving??

Also, any clue of the cost for a single-day versus week POSH pass?

I love the sound of the POSH pass, I'd really like to purchase it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update: They WERE selling Posh passes on the Epic last week. I saw folks up there with pastel wristbands, which are for Posh access (along with your key card). I don't know how much they were. It was never crowded, and we only had a problem getting a daybed once (on the last sea day) so we went up to the Courtyard sundeck all the way forward on deck 18. No problem there.

When we purchased our Posh Passes, we went to guest services as soon as we boarded and bought them for the 2 sea days - we were given 2 different colored bands (different colors for different days). If you wait for the day of, then they may all be given out. But keep this in mind: the second day of our pass it rained - I never used it, and I could not get a refund, so think carefully before you commit.

We were on the Epic last week and were able to purchase the week long pass for $59.00 per person. After two days everyone in our group agreed it was the best deal on the ship. We LOVED the posh club in fact I think that my husband still has his wrist band on!

The Posh Pass does not give you access to the Epic Club to eat. To actually go to Epic Club to eat you have to give a Suite stateroom #. However, you can order food up in Posh and it comes from Epic club's lunch menu. Yep. Tuna Burger. No additional charge.

I can't speak to the Posh Pass, but the Spa pass was the best $200 we have ever spent! We went every day to wind down and relax after a busy day, and showered there almost exclusively. I nearly wept when we had to leave it on the last night of our cruise, and I think about it often. I have joked to my husband that I want to convert our living room to a copy of the Epic's hydrotherapy room.

You just made me very homesick for the spa. :( Just looking at the picture of the hydrotherapy pool makes me long to be on the Epic again, and I only got off two weeks ago! So sad.

Carol

Spa co-ed areas

spa1-vi.jpg

1326-vi.jpg

1327-vi.jpg

1325-vi.jpg

Sorry, didn't get any pictures of the heated tile loungers

• 4 months later...

Are there Jacuzzi accessible to all on the Epic? How many?

Also, that picture of the Spa, is that all there is to it? Don't get me wrong, it looks nice, but there is a great spa near my home that has 10 times that much, so this looks like nothing much, especially for an extra fee. Is there a Hammam in the spa maybe?

Has anyone purchased a spa pass on a Transatlantic cruise and if so how crowded was the spa. We have found it to be crowded on the Caribbean cruises.

Thanks

Yes we had Spa pass on our TA and no it wasn't to crowded, sometimes the relaxing beds near the windows are taken up but defently not to crowded. I could not purchase a Posh Pass as when we boarded a lot of people were doing back to back cruise and they got went straight back on and bought the passes so their was none left when we boarded at 12pm. In a way it would have been a waste as we had quite bad weather for the first week.

• 1 month later...
Yes we had Spa pass on our TA and no it wasn't to crowded, sometimes the relaxing beds near the windows are taken up but defently not to crowded. I could not purchase a Posh Pass as when we boarded a lot of people were doing back to back cruise and they got went straight back on and bought the passes so their was none left when we boarded at 12pm. In a way it would have been a waste as we had quite bad weather for the first week.

Hi There! Does anyone know if the Spa pass and Posh pass are available on the Western Med cruise? Sailing on September 26th....

Archived