Tour of Bridge on Caribbean Princess

cruisegirl25

We will be celebrating our 7th anniversary aboard the Caribbean Princess. I have a quick question. I was wondering if it is worth it to do the $420 anniversary package. I like the massage and the tour of the bridge. Has anyone else had that tour of the bridge. What is it like. I think it would be cool. The question is the tour worth $420

On my recent Star cruise, I simply wrote a note requesting a tour of the bridge for my husband and friends we were traveling with. They received written invitations and thought it was one of the highlights of their trip. There was no fee.

We did the anniv. package. Any one item alone wouldn't be worth it, but the combination of items was great. Yes, you can get to the bridge by writing a letter, so if that's what you really want I would write the letter and then just book a massage and save the money. But if you want the champagne, canapes, picture, robes, champagne breakfast etc. then go for the package. We were happy with it and based on how we scheduled everything, we had something extra almost every day to celebrate our anniv.

Dont waste your money on that. Just do what was previously said and type up a nice letter to the Captain requesting the tour and take the letter to the purser as soon as you get on board.

How would we find out the name of the Captain on the Caribbean Princess, I think it should be addressed properly and I want to type the letter at home before we arrive on the ship :) Thanks for any help you can give!

You might call the executive office in Santa Clarita as sometimes the regular Captain could be on vacation at the time you are on your cruise and there might be a fill in. Call 1-800-Princess and ask them to transfer you to the executive office's. They should be able to tell you.

In your letter tell them that this is your wedding anniv, also did you enter it (anniv date) in the cruise personalizer online which is acessable with your name and booking number????

Archived