Delta business Elite to Euro or Air France Business class

cruisingking

We like Air France for the food. We enjoyed the biz class AF meal home from CDG last summer so much. The wines are outstanding. The seat was fine but not flat flat. The ground crew staff for AF are notoriously French but the flight crew staff are divine. I liked AF very much.

Now about Delta. Since there is no first class only BizElite it is a little more upscale. The space and seating is fabulous. We thought the food was ok. I enjoyed their inflight entertainment a little more than AF.

So thats my review now you pick. Frankly I would pick the times that work rather than the airline between the two and remember the both code share for each other.

thanks very much-then DE wins..better times, stops, et al. I can eat bad food I rather have the space and I remember the BE seats being really roomy and would lounge all the way almost. I also get to use the Elite areas in ATL and CIN for our layovers...big plus! I dunno about in BCN (Barcelona) or Rome-have to check if they even exist. anyone know??:)

Thanks for the information. My wife, my son and I somehow wound up with business class seats on AF going to Europe this coming June. The only leg of the trip not business class will be Phoenix to Atlanta on Delta. From Atlanta to Munich through CDG will be all business class. The flight back will be a 12 hour flight CDG to LAX before going back to Phoenix. I have heard that any flight over 11 hours on Air France has a buffee however they do that? There is suppose to be a great wine list and its said they really pamper you. It might be hard to get my wife off of this flight once we land at LAX. Only seven weeks away. Tim

Archived