Help explaining Platinum benefits?

Homegrown

We are one night away from qualifying for Platinum status and I'm trying to figure out if this is going to be a big benefit or not. I'm specifically interested in the balcony discounts since that's what we usually reserve. What is the process of using this discount? RCCL's website mentions making reservations beyond a six month window, does that mean there is not a discount if we make a reservation within this 6 month window? Thanks for any help you can provide.

We are one night away from qualifying for Platinum status and I'm trying to figure out if this is going to be a big benefit or not. I'm specifically interested in the balcony discounts since that's what we usually reserve. What is the process of using this discount? RCCL's website mentions making reservations beyond a six month window, does that mean there is not a discount if we make a reservation within this 6 month window? Thanks for any help you can provide.

We are in the same boat at 29. Our next cruise in March will put us over and into Platinum. Not certain if booking on board would be helpful or not because you remain in Gold status until after the cruise is completed..... Now if someone can tell me different I'd love that.:D

We are in the same boat at 29. Our next cruise in March will put us over and into Platinum. Not certain if booking on board would be helpful or not because you remain in Gold status until after the cruise is completed..... Now if someone can tell me different I'd love that.:D

Once your C&A status changes, you can call and get the added balcony discount applied to an upcoming cruise that you have already booked. I have done this in the past.

Mary Anne

Archived