When will I receive cruise docs

delta13

I leave Dec 4th, it is still a little early to order my luggage tags; at least I haven't seen it offered under my reservations yet

Yea not in yet =) have to wait until your edocs are ready. Once ready you can order tags. I am on the same cruise as you are and I check everyday =). I am all paid and shows booked.

Are there printable luggage tags? I guess so as many of us cruisers dont live in the USA.

For our Oasis of the Seas cruise, I didn't see any options to print luggage tags. They aren't a regular piece of paper. They are long stickers with your room number, deck number, ship section, name, etc, that you wrap around the handles and the ends stick together. However, they have them at the pier too. So I guess that's what people who live in other countries do.

Yea not in yet =) have to wait until your edocs are ready. Once ready you can order tags. I am on the same cruise as you are and I check everyday =). I am all paid and shows booked.

I believe around 45 days out, we should have access to ordering luggage tags

Archived