When will I receive cruise docs

delta13

Just an FYI there is no need to print out all the edocs. Only the Set Saill Pass and proper id is required for check in. Edoc waste time, paper and ink.

If you book your complete trip through RCI you need the edoc as it has your vouchers for hotels and transfers ect

We just got our edocs issued....32 days before the cruise. We were told that if we have choice air, it would probably be approximately 30 - 35 days before the cruise (which was right).

Others on our roll call got theirs a couple of weeks earlier.

Yes, you can just print out the pages you need/want. Although, for some reason the one page I printed came out all "skewed" for some reason.

Have a great cruise! :D

If you book your complete trip through RCI you need the edoc as it has your vouchers for hotels and transfers ect

Just a quick question ,I have booked a fly/cruise do they send out the air tickets seperatly or do I need to print these out. this is my first cruise anditis just abit confusing.

I am leaving on Dec 4th; when can I order my luggage tags; and where on my reservation do I order them? Thanks.

On the Countdown to Cruise, click "Cruise Documentation" and I think they'll appear on the right hand side once they're ready to be ordered.

Is there a fee and how much is it to have the luggage tags mailed to your home? :confused:

They're mailed for free. You don't print the luggage tags. They send all luggage tags in the mail and have some available at the pier if you need more or lost any or for any other reason.

They're mailed for free. You don't print the luggage tags. They send all luggage tags in the mail and have some available at the pier if you need more or lost any or for any other reason.

Ok, thanks. I thought I saw something on the website where it said there may be a charge to have them mailed.

Added: I just checked again and it is the "Guest Vacation Documents" that says there may be an additional charge if mailed. What are these documents?

Cruise docs are just some papers telling you about the ship, the itinerary, frequently asked questions, travel requirements, liability info, embarkation port, blah blah blah. It's all useless to me unless you're pretty much completely clueless on the vacation you're about to take. I printed them out, skimmed through them, filed them and never touched them again. Most of the info is already in the RCI webpage, just spread out throughout.

they have cut it down to 10 pages now, and yes you can just print what you need which is about 4

We received our cruise docs two weeks ago for the Jewel cruise of October 29th - the usual 32 pages. Have an enjoyable cruise!

Ahh, looks like the plot thickens.

Do we need something from RCI/Choice Air regarding our airline tickets? I've added all my info to the British Airways website and assume that I can just print my boarding pass the day before we depart Denver. Is that correct?

I had just printed off my sea/sail pass and thought that was all I need.

I'd hate to get to the airport and not have the right stuff. I've never used RCI's air before.

Do we need something from RCI/Choice Air regarding our airline tickets? I've added all my info to the British Airways website and assume that I can just print my boarding pass the day before we depart Denver. Is that correct?

I had just printed off my sea/sail pass and thought that was all I need.

I'd hate to get to the airport and not have the right stuff. I've never used RCI's air before.

I print the SetSail Pass and the E-Docs and put them in our cruise folder just in case I need it. Doesn't hurt to have it with you. Also I read on this thread I think, that on the E-Docs there are things regarding the Choice Air and hotels and transfers that are needed or has information or something. So it would be smart to print them and read them.

Archived