Weight Watchers Point System anyone?

cruising mickey

I had an unexpected great WI - down 2.6 lbs! I'm so close to goal. The regional person was at my meeting today. She pulled me aside to ask if I had ever considered working pt for WW. I don't think I have the time to commit to it, but I was very flattered.

I also participated in my first running event yesterday. It was a color vibe 5k. Another WW friend and I did it together, and we had a blast. I started a couch to 5k program in April which was a big step for me. I'm moving forward to the 10k now.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Bravo

Worked for them the last 8 years until the end of 2012. It's a fun way to keep your focus, buy products at half price and feel good about helping people with a problem you know a lot about. You can fit a few hours in around a busy schedule and still feel good about.

It's not for the money for sure

I had an unexpected great WI - down 2.6 lbs! I'm so close to goal. The regional person was at my meeting today. She pulled me aside to ask if I had ever considered working pt for WW. I don't think I have the time to commit to it, but I was very flattered.

I also participated in my first running event yesterday. It was a color vibe 5k. Another WW friend and I did it together, and we had a blast. I started a couch to 5k program in April which was a big step for me. I'm moving forward to the 10k now.

Congrats on the loss, the offer AND the 5K run. You are making big changes in your life that is paying off big time. Way to go!!!

Nikki

My hard work last week paid off and I had a 1.2 loss at wi. Hopefully I can do it again this week. Have a good week everyone. Nancy

Congrats!! That's an awesome loss!

Also, thanks Gubby and Seavoyager!!

Just had my WI and I am down 1.1 pounds for the week. I am happy as I didn't expect too much. Hopefully I will stay on track and see results next Monday as well.

Nikki

Excellent news Gubby!

I also had a good week. Down 2.5 and a neighbour said last night that I looked like I'd lost some weight.

Great loss Nikki! Congrats. You worked hard for it. Congrats to everyone else's loss too. I weighed in Sunday, 2 days late because of being away. Down 1.3. I can't believe it because I ate and drank a lot. We did do quite a bit of walking though, so I guess that helped. Been back on program since I got home.

DH's sisters are so funny (funny strange). Mini rant coming...

They know I'm doing WW again and doing ok...I'm losing after all; but they still both bug me about doing the diets they are on. Both are doing very restrictive low carb diets from Doctors, but different Doctors and slightly different diets. My weight loss is in the middle of theirs.

Neither can understand that I love the fact that really I can eat everything on WW (within reason), don't want to learn a new diet when I know this one pretty good, and I can eat this way for life if I choose.

I guess it's a good thing, because it makes me a little more determined this time to lose and keep it off because from them doing similar low carb diets in the past I know that they've gained the weight back also.

One was trying to get me to worry about gaining on my upcoming 2 week cruise coming up and if I was going to stick to WW during it.

I'm not worried at all. I've never gained on a cruise because I exercise more than at home and I plan on trying the simply filling program but treating myself also since I'm on a cruise. Planning to take photos of my plates to help me track later on. Healthy food tastes better at sea too!

Edited by KandCsailing

Weigh in is tonight and I'm looking forward to it. LOL I know I'm NOT up from last week, I just can't wait to see what their scale says. I've done well, with a few splurges that were well within my weeklies, so I'm feeling ok about it today.

We have all had those ups 3D Beach. The important thing is to do as you say and start tracking again. Next week you will see the scale point down for you. Remember, this is a lifetime journey and there will be ups and downs.

Kerri, you are doing so well, and the cruise plan you have in place will keep you satisfied and probably able to indulge in the odd frou-frou drink as well. It is strange that some are unable to see that there is not a one size fits all approach to anything.

Nikki

WOOHOO! Down 3lbs for a total of 8lbs since July 10th. After my disappointing gain of 1.9 last week (it was my own fault for eating a heavy, salty meal the night before weigh in) I was hoping for good new this week and I got it. :)

Now onto another week!

WOOHOO! Down 3lbs for a total of 8lbs since July 10th. After my disappointing gain of 1.9 last week (it was my own fault for eating a heavy, salty meal the night before weigh in) I was hoping for good new this week and I got it. :)

Now onto another week!

Great loss not only for the week, but also since your start. It is working for you!!!

Nikki

Now onto another week!

Thats great!! I never thought about my salt intake the day before weigh in (i definitely will now lol).

My friend at work weighs in on fridays so that if she doesn't do so great on the weekend she has mon-fri to get back/stay on track.

Great news eh24! I weighed in this morning, down 1.9! Very happy with that. And I try to make sure not to eat anything real salty the day or two before weigh in too. I also prefer to have my weigh in day on Friday so I have the weekend to have some fun.

Good WI Tracey. I think like you I am going to switch my WI to Fridays or even Saturday morning. Now that I do it myself, there is no reason not to take advantage of the days that we like best. We will still watch and track what we eat or drink, but will reserve a little cushion for a bit more fun.

Nikki

It's funny you guys are talking about WI days. A friend and I go to meetings on Sundays. She was saying we should switch after a particularly bad WI due to eating Outback the night before. My DH and I go out to eat on Sun evenings instead of Sat due to my WI day.

Well, I am up .6. I assumed it would be a gain week. I didn't run as much, and I'm super sore from my Fri workout. I know logically muscle soreness equals water retention, but I still don't like seeing the gain. 4 weeks until my cruise means 1.7 lbs each week until we leave. I can do it!!