Weight Watchers Point System anyone?

cruising mickey

Hello everyone.

I've been really bummed-out about my weight loss. I have stayed on plan but have contined to maintain or just up a few .2 or .4. My Dr put me on steroid meds a while back and it has been a constant battle. I tried to counteract it with an RX for water pills but I am still puffy.

My cruise on only a month away and I have hit a plateau of sorts. I am going to try and do a jumpstart this next week and see how it goes.

Wishing everyone a great week of successes.

Cari

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple][B]Cari, try also mixing up your points. Go a little over one day and use a couple less on the next. Keep doing this while averaging your daily 26 point allowance. Your body will not know what is coming next so won't be able to become complacent. I had a friend who did this for a month before her cruise and lost more than she had been since her first couple of weeks. also e need to keep reminding ourselves that this is a journey and while the destination is important the journey will last forever. Getting stuck is par for the course.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple][B]Nikki[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Got the 10%, then went up 1.4lb. All my own fault of course. I was at a crafting retreat this weekend, where it was all potluck, heavy on the desserts. With adult beverages. :D. Ah well, I took the travelling tracker this week, and I plan to stay on track. Hope you all have a great week!

[quote name='DaisyandSika']Got the 10%, then went up 1.4lb. All my own fault of course. I was at a crafting retreat this weekend, where it was all potluck, heavy on the desserts. With adult beverages. :D. Ah well, I took the travelling tracker this week, and I plan to stay on track. Hope you all have a great week![/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple][B]Congrats on the 10%. Don't you wonder about how hard it is to lose and then how easily a gain can find us. Good for keeping on track. That gain will be in the loss column next WI.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkOrange][B]Had my [SIZE=4]weigh in this morning...down 2.6 lbs for the week and 6 lbs [SIZE=4]for the two weeks I have been on WW.:D[SIZE=4] I know [SIZE=4]I will start slowing down now but only 9 more to go...or 14 if I decide to lose a few [SIZE=4]extra.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I'm very happy to say that I lost 4.2 in this week's WI. Very excited, but then found that my points allowance dropped 1 point! lol
Is anyone using the Routines or Spaces sections on your home page? I haven't checked out the Spaces section yet, but have been following the Routines for a few days now. I committed to eating breakfast every day, eating a fruit or veggie with every snack or meal, and asking myself if something is worth the points. There's lots of them to choose from, and you can change them any time. So far it's helping me. I'm also having some of the 0 point vegetable soup with lunch every day. I'm eating more fruits and veggies than I've ever eaten in my life. I may turn into one! ;-)

[quote name='tracyedw']Forgot to say that as a reward for losing 10 lbs, WW took away 1 of my daily points! lolol Great job, now do it with less. Too funny.[/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkOrange][B]WTG Trac[SIZE=4]y! I am not sure but I bel[SIZE=4]ieve someone said that the lowest yo[SIZE=4]u can go on points plus is 26 points a day. So I am at 26 points a day[SIZE=4] so I guess mine won't get lowered.

[SIZE=4]Question...what happens when you reach your target? Do you still eat the 26 points a day everyday or increase it by 3 points[SIZE=4]?[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='bunchesofun']I can't remember if I posted but stayed the same again this week...[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkOrange][B]But on a positive note...you did not gain anything![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='cruising to paradise']I've been the same or gaining for a while now. Down .4 today. I know it's not much but I'm on the way down again. Yea![/quote]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B]Hey...every little bit counts! Congrats!

[SIZE=4]Boy what a day! Snow, snow and more snow! We got about 8 inches of snow no[SIZE=4]w it is doing freezing rain. Glad I don't have to go anywhere. [SIZE=7]Come on Summer![/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='gubby'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple][B]Cari, try also mixing up your points. Go a little over one day and use a couple less on the next. Keep doing this while averaging your daily 26 point allowance. Your body will not know what is coming next so won't be able to become complacent. I had a friend who did this for a month before her cruise and lost more than she had been since her first couple of weeks. also e need to keep reminding ourselves that this is a journey and while the destination is important the journey will last forever. Getting stuck is par for the course.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple][B]Nikki[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

Nikki,

going to try out your plan this week. What have I got to lose? :D

Thanks
Cari

[quote name='melody hounddog']I've had a terrible week. House guests. Really ate bad and too much of it. Time to get back on track.[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple][B]Count me in your column. And tomorrow we are taking them to Charleston. there is no way that I will stay on track while there because all the eateries are amazing in that city. However, this has been 1 week of my life and I will continue on the losing track starting on Tuesday[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT].

Had my 10th weigh in yesterday and down a total of 16.4 lbs!! I couldn't be more thrilled with the changes in my lifestyle. The biggest one being cardio. 6 months ago I never would have imagined myself jogging! My new goal is to do a 5k. Hope everyone is having a great week!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple][B]Our company left this morning and I NEED to get back on track. I find it close to impossible to keep to my points when I am cooking for others and enjoying " Happy Hours" every night for a week. Usually we don't have guests for an entire week and a couple of days is relatively easy to handle. We also were in Charleston and I had to choose that as a "me day', too.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple][B]The good news is my body MAY treat the next week as a new beginning and I may be lucky enough to lose a little extra. Congrats on all the losses. I want to join your column for my next WI.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='tracyedw']Down 1.4 at WI today. I'm keeping on, doing what I need to do! :)[/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkOrange][B]Congrats! Personally I think I am scared to [SIZE=4]weigh in. Not [SIZE=4]feeling like I lost anything this week and going [SIZE=4]out to dinner tonight is not going to help:eek:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple][B]I stayed on track yesterday and will do my best through the weekend. I know that I have gained because I found a pair of jeans that I put on yesterday was just a little too snug.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]