Info On Grand Suite 1584 On Explorer of the Seas

Anyone Have a Pic of GS 1584 On Explorer of the Seas?

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has a picture of the Grand Suite 1584 on the Explorer of the Seas. I am "trying" to convince hubby to book this for next yeartongue.gif

I've always wanted to stay in a Grand Suite on Royal icon_wink.gif....well heck I can dream right??

Thanks!

Gail

Comet Cruiser

we only cruise about every couple of years, this year we splurged on a GS! i had started saving some change up about 1-1/2 years out, then booked about 1 year out, and with that much time, it wasn't too painful!! we go this December, i am really looking forward to it!!

only thing..........I WISH THEY HAD IN ROOM MINI BARS WITH ALCOHOL! i know we can use the Concerge Lounge, but i really like to have drinks in the room, don't want to have to tote drinks back to the room.....

i don't understand......you can get wine packages in room, but not a bottle of liquor or a six pack of beer????? what makes wine so different???????????????

Try this link.. You can also view

all the other different Suites..

http://www.cruiseweb.com/RCI-NAVIGATOR-ACCOMMODATION-03.HTM

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has a picture of the Grand Suite 1584 on the Explorer of the Seas. I am "trying" to convince hubby to book this for next yeartongue.gif

I've always wanted to stay in a Grand Suite on Royal icon_wink.gif....well heck I can dream right??

Thanks!

Gail

Comet Cruiser

I do not understand either.

On Carnival you can order

most any type of liquor, prior

to boarding, and it will be in your

cabin on embarkation day..

Not to cheap, but more then

worth it!!

What is the big deal with RCCL

and alcohol???

Going on my 1st RCCL cruise soon,

but their current alcohol policy, or lack thereof

could be a deal breaker for future cruises..

we only cruise about every couple of years, this year we splurged on a GS! i had started saving some change up about 1-1/2 years out, then booked about 1 year out, and with that much time, it wasn't too painful!! we go this December, i am really looking forward to it!!

only thing..........I WISH THEY HAD IN ROOM MINI BARS WITH ALCOHOL! i know we can use the Concerge Lounge, but i really like to have drinks in the room, don't want to have to tote drinks back to the room.....

i don't understand......you can get wine packages in room, but not a bottle of liquor or a six pack of beer????? what makes wine so different???????????????

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

Gail

Comet Cruiser

Comet Cruiser,

Check out this web site http://www.voyager-class.com/. It has about 30 to 40 pictures of GS. Also, all the other cabins and public areas.

• 2 years later...
I do not understand either.

On Carnival you can order

most any type of liquor, prior

to boarding, and it will be in your

cabin on embarkation day..

Not to cheap, but more then

worth it!!

What is the big deal with RCCL

and alcohol???

Going on my 1st RCCL cruise soon,

but their current alcohol policy, or lack thereof

could be a deal breaker for future cruises..

They probably don't want passengers getting obliterated in their cabins. I have no direct knowledge but many on these boards have suggested the rule is a result of the George Smith disappearance back in 2005.