Fun Pass question

TracersQQ

My Mother is leaving on the Pride, in 3 weeks and asked if I would do her Fun Pass, since she refuses to touch a computer, lol. So, I know the usual questions and write all her answers down to fill it out. Well, she is going with 2 other ladies and the booking is in one of the other ladies names. That's not the problem, I have the booking number, so I am able to view their booking on carnivals website. My problem is, it seems that the name the booking is in, has to fill out her info, first. I can't even skip it and go onto my Mothers info. Is this true? I am sure that I have filled out her Funpasses in the past. I thought there was a way to skip a guest and fill out other quest info. The other 2 ladies don't want to fill out their info - they say they have never done it before, so why do it now. But, my Mom wants hers filled out and knows that she has always had hers filled out. Does anyone know how I can do this, for her?

You can just put cursor over your mothers name and click on the 1st line

Guest details ... this will take to her info.

When you print out boarding pass you can separate them into separate tickets and in your printer options you can select only the pages for her pass.

Hope this helps!

Yes, I believe the first guest has to fill out, not sure if they have to fill out the whole thing. I ran into that on an upcoming cruise.

Do the other ladies refuse to print their luggage tags off, too? One way of another they will have to provide the information, but can do so over the phone or they can slow down their boarding process at the terminal.

You could call Carnival, provide the information to them, and tell them their website is wacked. At least then, you should be able to print off a boarding pass for your mother and she can be eating on Lido while the others are still checking in (j/k).

"Passengers are not required to use Fun Pass to submit information before they begin their cruise; the same information, which is required before boarding, can be provided over the telephone by calling 1-888-CARNIVAL or can be provided at the point of embarkation. Using Fun Pass will speed up your boarding process because information is submitted in advance. This information may be shared with governmental agencies including Customs or the Department of Homeland Security, with medical staff and with Carnival personnel. We may keep your credit card and passport information on file and on our servers to enable you to make purchases on board more easily, to facilitate your boarding procedure and other transactions between us, and to resolve disputes as may arise between us and you."

http://www.carnival.com/cms/static_templates/privacypolicy.aspx

Your mother can fill a hardcopy of the Fun Pass questions out and then fax it back to Carnival.

My friend is coming with me and the reservations was made by me. She did not have a problem entering her info for the fun pass.

Your mom's two companions are the kind of passengers that others don't like--the ones who refuse to do what YOUR goverment expects. I am grateful that I am Platinum now so I don't have to worry about those that take 10X longer to check in because they saw no use in filling in their fun pass...

Thanks, but when I click my Mothers name, it takes me right back to the first guest.

I had this exact problem last month when I tried to complete my info. I tried all kinds of ways aroundit, but I couldn't get past the first guest who didn't complete hers. At least she finally did her online check-in and I was able to, also. That's a shame your mom's travel companions are uncooperative.

Thanks everyone! My Mom is on the phone with Carnival, right now. I am not sure what they are going to do for her. But she is trying. These are good friends, of hers, but they are bad to travel with. They are the type that even refuse to fly in the day before and last year they missed the ship out of New York because their flight was delayed. So, again, thanks for the responses.

Thanks everyone! My Mom is on the phone with Carnival, right now. I am not sure what they are going to do for her. But she is trying. These are good friends, of hers, but they are bad to travel with. They are the type that even refuse to fly in the day before and last year they missed the ship out of New York because their flight was delayed. So, again, thanks for the responses.

after that they still refuse to go early?

Bill

Just an update- Carnival was able to tell me how to by pass the first name on the booking. All you do is click the box that says no email address and then put your cursor on the name you want to complete and click what category you want to complete. The only think is you cant, actually, print out the funpass. but you CAN print out luggage tags. So, atleast Carnival does have all of her passport info.

Go to the person's name, right click view, and click on edit. If your mom isn't the first person listed go to the first person's name and click on save to contine later and then go to the your mom's name and follow the information in the first sentence. I did this for people in my group. If you know the information for your mom's traveling companion enter the information for them and where it asks for bc or passport just click on bc. They can show their passports(if they have one) when they go to check in. If they don't use a computer they will never know that it was done for them. This way you can print boarding passes for all those traveling. I hope that I didn't confuse you.

Archived