Blue Iguana Tequila Bar

deborahjo

When did Modelo start putting their beer in kegs? Every Mexican restaurant I've been to and asked for it told me it's only available by the can or bottle. I wonder if that's a mistake or something new...?

Introduced in Dec 2009. :cool:

Modelo Especial, the No. 3 imported beer in the U.S., and Negra Modelo on draft are now available in 16 states including Arizona (Phoenix, Tucson), California (Los Angeles, Bakersfield, San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, Sacramento, San Diego), Colorado (Denver, Colorado Springs, Loveland), Connecticut, DC, Florida (Tampa), Illinois (Chicago), Maryland, Nevada (Las Vegas), New Jersey, New Mexico (Albuquerque), New York, Ohio (Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati), Texas (Austin, Conroe, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston, San Antonio), Northern Virginia and Washington (Seattle). Additional markets will continue to come online as this program expands throughout the U.S. later in the year and into 2010.

Introduced in Dec 2009. :cool:

Modelo Especial, the No. 3 imported beer in the U.S., and Negra Modelo on draft are now available in 16 states including Arizona (Phoenix, Tucson), California (Los Angeles, Bakersfield, San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, Sacramento, San Diego), Colorado (Denver, Colorado Springs, Loveland), Connecticut, DC, Florida (Tampa), Illinois (Chicago), Maryland, Nevada (Las Vegas), New Jersey, New Mexico (Albuquerque), New York, Ohio (Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati), Texas (Austin, Conroe, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston, San Antonio), Northern Virginia and Washington (Seattle). Additional markets will continue to come online as this program expands throughout the U.S. later in the year and into 2010.

Thanks for the info! I love Modelo Especial...maybe Georgia will soon be added to the list. :)

Did you see the 101oz Beer Tube at the Red Frog??? Ohhhh yea!! :D

I love the bulk drink options at the Blue Iguana and Red Frog...its the way to go!

I was JUST thinking about that 101oz. Who in the world drinks that much beer!?:eek::confused:

I was JUST thinking about that 101oz. Who in the world drinks that much beer!?:eek::confused:

For a group, its the best way to go:D....we have them at some places here and seen them a lot in Vegas. They serve it in a tube with a spout at the bottom to fill the glasses.

Im going to have to ask .. I see a margarita with coconut in it which Im allergic to.

I dont see one margarita with triple sec .. do they no longer make it the old fashioned way? Maybe I missed it. now its with guava juice or midori lime or whatever.. nothing with triple sec? they went cheap to me.

Im going to have to ask .. I see a margarita with coconut in it which Im allergic to.

I dont see one margarita with triple sec .. do they no longer make it the old fashioned way? Maybe I missed it. now its with guava juice or midori lime or whatever.. nothing with triple sec? they went cheap to me.

I thought Cointreau was a type of Triple Sec? See Iguanas Classic Maragarita.

Tequila, Cointreau and Lime Juice in its finest frozen form.

Edit: Cointreau (pronounced: [kwɑ̃.tʁo]) is a brand of triple sec liqueur, and is produced in Saint-Barthélemy-d'Anjou, a suburb of Angers, France.

I thought Cointreau was a type of Triple Sec? See Iguanas Classic Maragarita.

Tequila, Cointreau and Lime Juice in its finest frozen form.

Edit: Cointreau (pronounced: [kwɑ̃.tʁo]) is a brand of triple sec liqueur, and is produced in Saint-Barthélemy-d'Anjou, a suburb of Angers, France.

thanks ... now I can be a happy camper again.

classic it is. I think it was $8.95 on Elation from a lido bar, so the prices seem about the same, just its a special now at a cool sounding bar.

thanks again.

thanks ... now I can be a happy camper again.

classic it is. I think it was $8.95 on Elation from a lido bar, so the prices seem about the same, just its a special now at a cool sounding bar.

thanks again.

I'm like you...I have certain drinks too that I dont want messed with!

Archived