resturants on the pearl

nikimouse

whats the best speciality ( fee ) resturant on the pearl? if you could pick 1 favourite which would it be?

Im trying to decide .... I dont like seafood or veggies much. prefer meat and yummy desserts.... dining with friends so dont need a romantic ambience just good food .

whats the best speciality ( fee ) resturant on the pearl? if you could pick 1 favourite which would it be?

Im trying to decide .... I dont like seafood or veggies much. prefer meat and yummy desserts.... dining with friends so dont need a romantic ambience just good food .

We ate in Teppanyaki, Le Bistro and Cagney's on our Alaska cruise... of those three, I would choose Cagney's again in a heartbeat. Le Bistro was also good, but the menu in Cagney's was more to our liking.

Teppanyaki would have been so much better if they hadn't used as much minced garlic... two huge spoonfuls in the rice, more when they brought out the veggies. IMHO, garlic should be used to enhance the meal, not mask the flavor of it's ingredients.

I think Id better not miss cagneys then :-) I was thinking some of the resturants from epic were on the pearl, but not all of them are, so out of the options avaliable cagneys is probably more to my liking. cant wait, thanks everyone.

nikimouse, Both Cagney's and Lebistro are excellent on the Pearl. Let your personal preference help you decide. If you like a good steak house then try Cagneys. If you prefer a good French Restaurant then go to Lebistro. I am from the midwest so we have a lot of a good steak houses but few French restaurants so I usually choose Lebistro as it is more of a treat for me. I have never had a bad meal in either of them so I think either would be a fine choice for you. Happy Sailing.

We are taking the two night sailing next Friday... and have LeBistro and Cagney's on our radar!!

Someone mentioned the chocolate fondue at LeBistro (something we have not tried). Have any of you tried it? I loved the Chocolate Napolean there, but would try the fondue if it's a "not to be missed" item!

THANKS,

Tom

Archived