How early can one book shore excursions?

mauiedin87

Maybe I'm too much of an eager beaver since our cruise is still more than 5 months away (March 31 next year), but I selected and thought I booked a series of excursions about a week ago on the appropriate HAL booking site. But now they don't show. Is it too early? I would have thought something would say "not available yet" if that was the case. Help please!:confused:

Maybe I'm too much of an eager beaver since our cruise is still more than 5 months away (March 31 next year), but I selected and thought I booked a series of excursions about a week ago on the appropriate HAL booking site. But now they don't show. Is it too early? I would have thought something would say "not available yet" if that was the case. Help please!:confused:

nope you're just a planner ;) I would think that the bulk of the shore excursions would be there now. did you get an email from HAL confirming your excursions? do they show on your itinerary?

If you just went in to the general shore excursion website, you're not booked. You need to log in to your cruise and then select.

if you did that, you are probably fine, just check your itinerary and your emails and see if they show (and your credit card to see if it was charged :p) Hal might be adding some shore excursions which could account for the disappearance, so just check and see if you are there or not and you can take it from there:D

Are you sure you completed the transaction? You know when you're getting through the process when you have to get out your credit card and punch in the numbers and expiration date.

When you've taken all the steps, do not close out the window until you have the confirmation e-mail. It comes quickly.

Every time I book anything on HAL's site -- I do get an e-mail from them confirming those reservations -- tours, alcohol, dinners, etc.

Did you get an e-mail confirming your reservations?

If not -- if I were you -- call Ship Services on Tuesday (I don't know if HAL will be open on Monday because of the holiday) -- 1-800-541-1576 -- and ask about your reservations.

I did manage to make the reservations today. I had failed to register and log in before, that was the problem. I typed in the credit card number and other information and got the e-mail confirmation from HAL.

Again, thank you for your good suggestions!:D

Archived