What do you think the big surprise is?

Lostfan

The link is up and it's a video, a make your own video function, and a quiz.

On NCL.com it is a redesigned home page. I did notice on the bottom of the page where the individual ships are listed that they took Norwegian Breakaway off. The two new builds used to listed, but instead they just have Project Breakaway listed.

I hope that there is more to come.

My result:

YOU ARE 104% NORWEGIAN

AND YOU LIVE LIKE A BOHEMIAN

Whichever way the wind blows, you’re there. And while there, you always find beauty and fulfillment. You seek inspiration with all five senses, and you get to know yourself by exploring new people and cultures. The world is a delightful place, and you can’t wait to see where every moment takes you.

That's funny!! I dress "Boho" and my friends call me "PeaceTrain"

YOU ARE 105% NORWEGIAN

AND PLAY LIKE A CHAMPION You were born with more gusto than sense. :D And that’s what makes you great. An unreachable peak? You reach it. Unbelievable experiences? Believe it. To you, boundaries are starting points. Limits are made to be surpassed. And you’ll surpass them all in the quest to expand your horizons.

I like the video!

My quiz results:

YOU ARE 103% NORWEGIAN

AND YOU PARTY LIKE A BRAZILIAN

You crave new experiences and thrive among friends. Whether it’s feeling the music on the dance floor or the music in your head, you live life like the celebration that it is. You play by your own rules, and you play hard. Don’t worry, you’re free to live it up however you choose. We won’t tell, but your photos might.

YOU ARE 103% NORWEGIAN

AND PLAY LIKE A CHAMPION

You were born with more gusto than sense. And that’s what makes you great. An unreachable peak? You reach it. Unbelievable experiences? Believe it. To you, boundaries are starting points. Limits are made to be surpassed. And you’ll surpass them all in the quest to expand your horizons.

Ummmm, OK then:D

New Theme: "Cruise Like a Norweigan".

NCL Breakaway goes on sale on Oct 14 to Latitudes Members and on Oct 17 to the general public. Travel Agents can book groups starting today 10/10.

Year-round Homeport: New York

Itinerary: Bermuda

Hull painted by: Peter Mac

Commercials:

10/10 ABC during Castle

10/11 ABC during DWTS

10/11 CBC during NCIS

10/14 CBS during Blue Bloods

After 10/14 various stations

YOU ARE 97% NORWEGIAN

AND YOU PARTY LIKE A BRAZILIAN

You crave new experiences and thrive among friends. Whether it’s feeling the music on the dance floor or the music in your head, you live life like the celebration that it is. You play by your own rules, and you play hard. Don’t worry, you’re free to live it up however you choose. We won’t tell, but your photos might.

Hahahaha...I have no photos and I have no Facebook friends. An excellent marketing tool though as you have to share in order to take the quiz. Kudos to the marketing team!

coka

Archived