Majesty 3 night cruise-is there a formal night

Hi there we are going on the 14th for a 3 night course-and I am just starting to pack. Does anyone know if there is a formal night, if so what night. My husband is a big Dallas Cowboy fan and the game starts the last night we are there at 4-so we will probably miss the MDR. If the is the formal night I will not pack for it, just our Dallas jerseys.

Thanks

Hi there we are going on the 14th for a 3 night course-and I am just starting to pack. Does anyone know if there is a formal night, if so what night. My husband is a big Dallas Cowboy fan and the game starts the last night we are there at 4-so we will probably miss the MDR. If the is the formal night I will not pack for it, just our Dallas jerseys.

Thanks

As mentioned, it will be the second (saturday night if you are leaving on the friday) night.

I have to say, are you sure the game will be broadcast on the ship? There are limited television options on cruises for sports, particularly on the Monarch/Majesty (assuming you are taking one of them)

Every RCCL cruise has at least one formal night..
Last summer (2010) Monarch three night cruises had casual/smart casual/casual, not sure if it still does that, though, or if it was just a test and/or a summer time thing.

Last summer (2010) Monarch three night cruises had casual/smart casual/casual, not sure if it still does that, though, or if it was just a test and/or a summer time thing.

Like I said in the post above yours,they brought formal night back.:)

Like I said in the post above yours,they brought formal night back.:)
One of the pitfalls of posting from work. Sometimes you start to write a post, get interrupted, and don't get around to finishing it until sometime later.

One of the pitfalls of posting from work. Sometimes you start to write a post, get interrupted, and don't get around to finishing it until sometime later.

I used to do the short little cruises whenever I had a major hospial Joint commision visit. Afterwards, a weekend was wonderful. Once a bunch of girls went and we each packed 1 LBD each, swimwear and shorts. Had the time of our lives in just 3 nights...great memories.

Archived