What resort in Aruba would you consider the best/most luxurious?

BluIDblonde

You are opening up a volumunous amount of responses.

Take a look at this one if you are looking for quiet and romantic.

http://www.bucuti.com/

They Hyatt is supposed to be very nice.

There is also a Wydham on the island, also very nice and you can get an all inclusive package.

And you might want to visit and register this web site:

http://www.aruba-bb.com/

You will see lots of discussions on where and what and when is the best in Aruba.

I love my little resort only 131 rooms!!

The High Rise area is at Palm Beach - Low Rises at Eagle Beach. They're right next to each other. We had a shore excursion that went to Palm Beach a few weeks ago and were ferried over to Eagle Beach to pick up Wave Runners. There are a few Marriot's over at Palm Beach, IIRC.

~Paul

I know there are waterfront hotels, most placed very closely to one another. I took a guided tour this past January. The guide said there was one hotel (big name) that seemed to be the "best" Does this help at all?

They Hyatt is supposed to be very nice.
We were in Aruba in February. We started at the far end of the "low rise" area and drank :) our way down as far as the Hyatt. We walked through the Hyatt to catch a cab back to the ship and it seemed very nice. The pool was great!

• 1 month later...

We just returned from Aruba and stayed at the Aruba Marriott. It's beautiful and is at the far end of Palm Beach.

I don't think you'd be disappointed at either the Marriott, the Radisson, or the Hyatt. Check out their individual websites.

Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...

Hyatt, Radisson or Marriott and you cannot go wrong. Anywhere you stay on the island you will get what you pay for.

Ritz Carlton is breaking ground for a new resort this month, but will takes years to complete...

I agree with the hyatt or renaissance votes... the order would depend on personal preference... the hyatt is quieter, right on Palm Beach... "luxorious" atmosphere, fun stuff on the beach, but you have to take a cab (or other transporation) to get away from the small "hotel strip" that is right there... the Renaissance has a bit more action and is in the town.. shopping in the hotel, and all around...

Archived