Call me a bubba, but, what the heck are...

ChiMimi69

I would just ask for a second one, put two together. We've never asked for any of these since we find the beds comfortable, but just in case next time, if it's too thin, I'll ask for a second.icon12.gif

I suppose another might have helped somewhat but on that particular trip I had a bad mattress with a hole towards the edge and nothing would have helped much. If it happens next time I'm not going to put up with it & demand a replacement. Hard I can live with but a major sag is something else.

I keep reading about new mattresses and toppers on the Sapphire (which is good because I'll be on the Sapphire in the spring), but I'm wondering about the other ships. Has anyone gotten new beds on other ships? I'll be on the Island soon and I'm wishing for new COMFORTABLE mattresses there.

I keep reading about new mattresses and toppers on the Sapphire (which is good because I'll be on the Sapphire in the spring), but I'm wondering about the other ships. Has anyone gotten new beds on other ships? I'll be on the Island soon and I'm wishing for new COMFORTABLE mattresses there.

I would also like to know about the Island Princess. Anyone know?

The bed was very comfy!:D And I like a soft bed.

So, Toto and all others sailing to Tahiti (including a friend of mine) I hope you find the new beds to your liking.

Thanks for the info. Let's hope we find the bed great this time, it would be a welcomed addition to our cruise (and a first in many years when it comes to the beds provided).

Archived