NCL Sky Deck 6A

Cruise-Crazy

Has anyone stayed in this small group of cabins that are located between decks 6 & 7 forward? I just got my cabin assignments and really can't find out a lot about these on NCL's site. I do see that there is no elevator access to these cabins which may be a problem for my mother who is staying in one of them. They have me in 6109, I don't see any info saying if it has a window, porthole or nothing.

I can't get my NCL rep until Monday and wanted to get a heads up.

Well, 6109 is an inside, so there will be no window or porthole there. Some of the 6000 series across the hall from you have windows/portholes. Need to know the number as some have no window at all, 6101 and 6114 are also insides with no window.

Well, 6109 is an inside, so there will be no window or porthole there. Some of the 6000 series across the hall from you have windows/portholes. Need to know the number as some have no window at all, 6101 and 6114 are also insides with no window.

Oops, LOL, I was looking at 6009 on the deck plan. Yes 6109 could not have a window. :D

From what I remember from last year on the Sky, there is no elevator access to Deck 6A but only stairs. You may want to give NCL a jingle first thing on Monday and let them know. Hopefully they can re-assign your family. :)

Yes, I think a call is in order. :).

If it were just me I really could care less.

Archived