Behind the fun tour?

vwrestler171

Did it on the dream, 2 of us...if you consider the cost of pics @ 20.00 the 6 8x10's we recieved nearly covered the cost. (plus the other trinkets they give)

For a one time thing it was well worth it, I think kids would be bored as it is rather long, but did go fast... Touring the bridge was the best part especially when we saw WHALES jumping out of the water, was cool to be on the front of the ship where the bell is also...

If you never did it b4....do it! sign up as soon as you get on the ship.

Hubby & I signed up for the tour on our last cruise but it got cancelled :( My husband went to Guest Services to see if we were playing an Aprils Fool joke on him and told the girls that he didn't believe me...

He also told them how disappointed he was in especially not being able to see the bridge.. Lo and behold, next day we were called to Guest Services and had a private tour on the bridge with the Captain and other officers :)

Having seen the bridge, which is what we both really wanted to see (if was amazing should anyone want to know), is it worth it for us to spend $95 each on our next cruise?

Archived