Warm chocolate melting cake?

The_ZOO

Most certainly order two scoops of ice cream. (they are tiny scoops) and it is heaven in a little bowl. I eat it every single night...and i'm not a chocolate lover or a dessert lover...but I am a warm chocolate melting cake lover!!!!!!!:eek:

I go for the Sugar Free Vanilla Ice cream myself (gotta save calories SOMEWHERE!:cool::rolleyes:)

and when you order the WCMC be sure to ask for 2 scoops of ice cream OR a glass of milk!:p

When DH and DS ordered it on our recent Glory cruise in the MDR, they were automatically given two scoops of vanilla ice cream. First time I ever saw that!

I'm with @iceleven there -- the consistency is *usually* just right, but sometimes it comes out a little undercooked. (I've never had it come out overcooked, though...) It's still pretty good undercooked, IMHO, especially when you include the second scoop of Ice Cream (which, as others mentioned, is a requirement... :D ). Good idea posted above about getting a glass of milk - I might have to ask for that next time.

The 1st time I had it, it had the consistency of cake batter. The 2nd time I had it, it was all cake. The 3rd time it was cooked right.

:rolleyes:Not even in my top ten favorite CCL deserts. It's just underdone choc cake in a ramakin. We just came back from 14 nights and had it a total of 1 time.

I agree. I don't care for it. I don't see the appeal of half baked desserts. If I want to have batter for dessert, I'll just make a cake and lick the beaters.:D

Archived