Anyone Know When Rccl Will Open Up Booking For Summer 2006???

I want to make sure I am ready to jump on it when they allow booking for July 2006 which I would think would be pretty soon. I've gotta get my AFT CABIN on the Mariner!!!

Anyone know???

Sure is frustrating, isn't it? When we were on Explorer the week of March 20, the LA thought it would be about 4 weeks. We did get a coupon for onboard credit, but we are also starting to look at alternate options.

• 2 weeks later...

Geez, they're still booking in APRIL 2006 for the Mariner. At this rate, it will be July before we can book summer 2006 and I have a deadline on my icruise reward points that I have to use before July 1st!!

I called and asked because we want to plan a trip for July 2006. They told me that they open the reservations 1 year in advance, so, the earliest they would be on the site would be May. I still check the site every day to see if they're up yet, but, they're not. I'm very impatient :eek:

• 3 weeks later...

:confused:

Just talked to my TA. She just called RCCL and they told her that the Adventure schedule won't be available until next week Wednesday (May 18th) :confused: :confused: So not all the ships are open for scheduling today.

Are they trying to kill me or what????? :eek:

The LA onboard said that fall 2006 would not be available for another month!:eek: Not happy because we like to start planning far in advance. He had us book on the Freedom to get the onboard credit and we will change when the others come out. Sorry, I know no one wants to hear this.:(

We just booked our 2006 Med Cruise, we booked for September 20,2006. The schedule and prices are not on the web site. We called Royal Caribbean ourselves and they got us booked. Now if I can only remember how to set my countdown clock. I hope this helps

Archived