How early do the Carnival shuttles run?

nickiefriend

We are staying overnight in Orlando and going back to the airport to catch the Carnival Shuttle to Port Canaveral. How early will the shuttles start? If I get there early, say 9 or 10 will they be there? or will we have to wait? thanks for the information:)

The Carnival site says noon but that does not makes sense since they will be dropping off there earlier than that.

My guess would be 10am??? It is an hour to the Port Canaveral.

I'd get there at 9ish and wait for the first one, I'm sure it would fill up fast, LOL

Can't you only take the carnival shuttle if you fly in day of cruise? You may want to check beforehand (if you haven't already) :)

Ok, you freaked me out a little bit so I called Carnival. The lady said that as long as I went to the airport that morning that I would just get on the shuttle to the port. That seems right, and I hope she is right. Anybody else ever spent the night before, went back to the airport and caught the shuttle?

Ok, you freaked me out a little bit so I called Carnival. The lady said that as long as I went to the airport that morning that I would just get on the shuttle to the port. That seems right, and I hope she is right. Anybody else ever spent the night before, went back to the airport and caught the shuttle?

Yes That is CORRECT .. as long as you go back to the airport you will be fine. Just meet the shuttle down by the baggage claim area. There should be a rep wearing the Carnival blazer holding a sign.

Have never done the shuttle thru Carnival before, but don't they include this info when you pay for the transfers? Tell you time/where pick up is.

I've done Carnival shuttles from MIA and FLL - and although I didn't use the one in Orlando, I arrived at about 9 am and saw the Carnival reps at baggage claim. They arrive as early as the first flights that have folks who booked the shuttle in advance....but generally the first shuttle doesn't leave until it is full - which tends to be 10:30 - 11 am.

And no you don't have to book in advance if you don't want to - you can just show up find the Carnival rep and buy a transfer - I don't know whether you pay then or if it is charged to your room as I've always bought in advance.

Em

I've done Carnival shuttles from MIA and FLL - and although I didn't use the one in Orlando, I arrived at about 9 am and saw the Carnival reps at baggage claim. They arrive as early as the first flights that have folks who booked the shuttle in advance....but generally the first shuttle doesn't leave until it is full - which tends to be 10:30 - 11 am.

And no you don't have to book in advance if you don't want to - you can just show up find the Carnival rep and buy a transfer - I don't know whether you pay then or if it is charged to your room as I've always bought in advance.

Em

I'm not sure its a good idea to wait to pay there, w/o a reservation. My concern is that they would take prepaid customers first and you may be left wtg for a space.

Archived