No formal nights on Ryndam Jan 2 to Jan 8, six day cruise

Keith Rita

Last week we printed our online boarding passes for the first cruise of our B2B cruises on the Ryndam. It's a seven day cruise with two formal nights and five smart casual nights. Today we were able to print the documentation for the 6 day second cruise. We were very surprised to learn it will have no formal nights and only smart casual nights! This seems odd to us. What do you think?

Last week we printed our online boarding passes for the first cruise of our B2B cruises on the Ryndam. It's a seven day cruise with two formal nights and five smart casual nights. Today we were able to print the documentation for the 6 day second cruise. We were very surprised to learn it will have no formal nights and only smart casual nights! This seems odd to us. What do you think?

I think that it is great! :) It doesn't seem odd to me! In my view, formal nights should be discontinued/eliminated & only have "smart dress casual" nights! :) And think of the reduced weight in your checked luggage! ;)

It's the same on the Jan. 2 Westerdam - no formal nights. One would have been fun - it's nice to dress up once in a while.

Nothing preventing you from dressing up formal one night--do not need the ship to tell you to do so--just do it.

BG

It's the same on the Jan. 2 Westerdam - no formal nights. One would have been fun - it's nice to dress up once in a while.

Like you, we will miss the formal night. I must admit I like looking at Rita in one of her formal gowns!;)

Archived