Webshot photo link

CajunLiner

OK, I've just spent about the last 2 hours searching for webshots of others' cruises. I enjoy viewing others photos, especially their Celebrity cruise photos! :)

I was hoping ya'll could make it easier on me by posting links to your webshots here - hope that's not asking too much!!

I am especially interested in all things Galaxy and Transatlantic, but will look at all things Celebrity, no matter which ship!

Thanks for all your help!

Donan

Catman, not sorry in the least! I always thought your "name" was a shorter version of "catmandoo" but after seeing your house cats photos, I know better!!

Thanks for sharing, looks like you all had a wonderful time!

Donna

OK, I've just spent about the last 2 hours searching for webshots of others' cruises. I enjoy viewing others photos, especially their Celebrity cruise photos! :)

I was hoping ya'll could make it easier on me by posting links to your webshots here - hope that's not asking too much!!

I am especially interested in all things Galaxy and Transatlantic, but will look at all things Celebrity, no matter which ship!

Thanks for all your help!

Donan

I can certainly help you there since we did the Galaxy transatlantic from Rome to Baltimore last September. My page is in my signature block. If I can answer any questions, just let me know.

Garry

Garry, actually we have viewed your photos many, many times! As recently as just about 10 minutes ago!!

They are wonderful and we enjoy seeing them. It looks like ya'll had a great group and a fabulous time!

Did ya'll enjoy going to the Alhambra Castle? Justin wants to do this very much. I'm worried because the excursion is 8 or 9 hours long and I'm a site seer and shopper! I need my time!!!! :D

Did ya'll do ship sponsered excursions or on your own?

Appreciate the help!!

Donna

Garry, actually we have viewed your photos many, many times! As recently as just about 10 minutes ago!!

They are wonderful and we enjoy seeing them. It looks like ya'll had a great group and a fabulous time!

Did ya'll enjoy going to the Alhambra Castle? Justin wants to do this very much. I'm worried because the excursion is 8 or 9 hours long and I'm a site seer and shopper! I need my time!!!! :D

Did ya'll do ship sponsered excursions or on your own?

Appreciate the help!!

Donna

Thank you Donna. We really did enjoy Alhambra. We did the ship's tour. We felt like it was just too far away to take a chance on a breakdown and missing the ship. Actually it was a good tour. We had a very comfortable bus with nice commentary and made enough pit stops to keep everyone happy. One of the places we stopped had a nice gift shop. We also had a wonderful time at lunch. Wine was served (and a lot of it!) and we had some strolling University students who serenaded us while we ate.

Some of the excursions we did privately and also enjoyed them.

Garry

catmand i counted 15? how many really?

15.......................no way, what would people think, we were those crazy cat people?

Let me see: Female' (Fe-mall-e).....Tippy.....Einstein.....Kitten' (kit-ten).....Samminella.....Kirby.....Mickey.....Casper.....Callie.....Larry.....Dakota

So, looks like 11. They were all stray kitties that found their way to our house. Years ago we had an outside cat and having to feed him outside attracted others. We also had possums, racoons, skunks, hawks, parakeets, and a pheasant or two.

All of these guys have been fixed (of course). With the exception of the last two are all over 12 years old. AkaWanda and I have been very lucky to have a friend who lives very close and takes care of them when we travel. We both think we have gone above and beyond when it comes to animal rescue and will get into heaven for it. I sure hope we don't have to scoop cat poop up there.

catmand, we have seven cats, ratl, nick, emmy, maggie (all 4 legged); phoebe, sawyer and roxie (these have only 3 legs) and one terribly active Boykin Spaniel, Simon. so you understand our plight, only 3 of the 7 were by choice, the others we temporarily adopted until good homes could be found!!!! Simon we saved from our animal shelter, his days were up and could have been euthanized any day. guess you could say we have warm hearts, and a whole bunch of cold noses!!!!

Garry, thanks for the information! I guess I'll have to go with him, now. Nice gift shop, you say?

Donna

I thought so. I bought quite a few "reasonably priced" souvenirs to bring home for friends. Advice. When you stop, jump off of the bus really quick and try to get in the "pit stop" line first thing. Other busses stop there and the line can get really long quickly. The bus is waiting for everyone, and that's when you have time to brouse.;) Don't be the last to board though. We had one couple that did that consistantly and before the tour was over, they were getting booed.

Garry

Garry, so sit at the front on the bus and run, huh? Only problem is that with me, by the time everyone else was finished, it would be time for me to again!!!!

That is a great suggestion and everyone else scheduled on this cruise is NOT allowed to do it!!

Thanks for the help. I can't wait to hear about your next Transatlantic!

Donna

:) You can view our photos by clicking on the link below (OUR CRUISE PICTURES), you might get more then you wanted to ever see. We have pixs of our Transatlantic crossing and many of England, along with everthing else (Alaska to our pets).

Dave & Elaine

Archived